What's a Lesbian?

A/N:
*fifty-five years later (I'm seventy years old XD)*
Me: Back in my day, Morby was VERRRRY popular. I wrote a popular Morby story, you know!?
Grandkid: Really!?
Grandkid #2: But Morby is soooo damn gay...
Me: You watch your mouth, you little shit! Goddamn, where do you learn all this horrible fucking language from? I fucking swear.

Hello, everyone. It's been a while. XD I told myself I would update, so you're gonna get a half-ass update from your local piece of garbage. Me. XD I was in the Morby mood, thus my being here.

It might be a while before I actually update this again, by the way.

OH! And guys, really important. I went back to, like, the first chapter and changed Mordecai's age to 27 years old, okay? You'll figure out why when you read the rest of the chapter. It just makes more sense.

Like the new cover? Took a while, really. XD

Without further ado... Enjoy this trash.

Love,
The Douchebag With Shitty Glow Sticks

[Rigby's POV]

Pulling up to Mordecai's house was like pulling up to a mansion. It was huge! Too big for just one person to be living in.

We got out of the car and started walking towards the front door. Mordecai got out his keys and unlocked the front door, allowing me in first.

I walked in and my eyes widened at how beautiful it looked. This had to be about five stories! "How... How many stories is this house?" I asked, turning to Mordecai who just now was closing the front door. He turned to me and shoved his hand into his pockets, stepping closer to me. "Two stories. Shocking right? It looks huge on the outside and inside, but its really only two stories. Perks of being a famous writer, I guess." He said.

I bit my bottom lip, then looked away. "I never even heard of you until that secretary lady brought you up. I mean... I guess the only thing I really did know about you was that you were famous for your books." I mumbled.

Mordecai nodded. "Mmm... Yup."

I turned back to him. "Doesn't it get kind of lonely--"

"DADDY!"

I quickly snapped my head toward the beautiful spiral staircase, watching as a little girl ran down them. She ran towards us, immediately jumping into Mordecai's arms. "Oh, hey there, Sweetheart." Mordecai said, hugging her tight and kissing her cheek. He set her down, so she looked up at me and smiled. "Hello!" She said with a cute little smile.

I smiled back slightly. "Hi."

"Rigby, this is my daughter Aliannah. Ali, this is Rigby." Mordecai said. Aliannah smiled and put her hands behind her back. "Its nice to meet you, Mr. Rigby." She said.