Chapter what. (And A/N!)

//Heyo! Im sorry I havent been posting. School work is more important. Just for a heads up, be counting on breaks to when I update. Okay lets get this thing started!

You walked into work alone tonight, Mike was already at work. "Sorry doesn't undo what happened." Mike said firmly. "Lad, I..That's true.-but please understand that-" Foxy was cut off by Mike. "Understand what!? There is nothing for me to understand other than you purposely fucking me up!" Mike's voice raised. "M-Mike-No...I-Please just let me-" Foxy's eyes went black and white, making a soft whisking sound. You got closer. "What!?" Mike said firmly. "I want to finish the job..." Foxy lunged at Mike. You ran to Foxy and pushed him away. Foxy only growled as he hit the floor. "Then I'll have to kill botha yer!" He growled. Mike ran you into the office, shutting both doors. "Mikey, what the fuck is going on!?" You asked. Mike looked at you. "I don't wanna talk about it." He replied. "Mike please-" "I said NO." Mike yelled at you. You looked at him. "(Y-y/n), I'm so-" "'Sorry doesn't undo what happened.'" You mimicked. This only pissed off Mike more. "Oh my god- I can't stand you!" Mike yelled at you once more. "Fine then! Maybe I'll just leave you for death!" You screamed at him. Foxy banged at the door. You opened the door, looking up at him. You nodded and Foxy lunged at Mike. "No! (Y-Y/N)!!! Please come back! Foxy- OW!" You heard splats of a substance. Foxy came back, nodding again. You went back and checked Mikes pulse. "Still alive..." You called the ambulance and they came to pick Mike up and take him to the hospital. You followed, leaving Freddy in charge.

-------
Whale I'm sorry. Im not in that great of a mood tonight so yeah. Hope you like this chapter.