Chapter 12

it's my mom birthday today and yeah, enjoy

---------

Amber's POV:

Once Zoey was done getting dress we headed out. Two days ago we got the address to the place where our family is but in order to get there we will have to make some friends with the people who are cool with Adam. This is going to be hard for many reasons.

1. They will know the we are their kids

2. They might believe anything we say

but I have a plan, I will explain it later. We pulled up to hide out. Me and Zoey got out of the car and walked into the building. I walked up the front desk.

"Call a meeting." I told Stacy. She nodded. Me and Zoey walked into the meeting room. I sighed and sat down. So did Zoey.

"Alright here is the plan." I begin.

Zoey's POV:

"I will repeat it for everyone else so that they will know." Amber just got done telling the plan. I nodded.

"Do you think it'll work, I mean after my dream I'm not sure if anyone would make it out okay." I said. I've been so scared of this plan since my dream. Trust me, I don't have dreams like the one I had.

That's why I'm worried.

------

hey guys, sorry if this chapter seems short. I just want to spend some time with my mommy.

ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoyed it, please vote and share.

OH and also I'm making a "Bad Boy 2" once this book is done, you're welcome.