Boo.

Alex's POV
I slowly open my eyes hearing loud voices. Then I realize I'm seeing black.

What is this? Am I covered with something?

Shit.. I can't move my hands..

Now I can't move my feet...

"Aye, Princess woke up." A deep voice said roughly pulling off the bag off my head. And then quickly taking off the duck tape from my mouth.

I receive countless pain when the duck tape leaves my skin.

My eyes start to adjust to what I'm staring at.

I see buff guys, guns, and I've never been in this place before where am I?...In that moment, I realized I've been kidnapped.

"AHHHH!!!!!!" I scream as loud as I can struggling to get out of the ropes.

"Aye! aye! calm down babe, your not going anywhere." The man says stroking my cheek with his sliced fingers.

My heart beats faster and faster every second.. "Whe-where am I?!" I question looking around my surroundings.

"Hehe well, your in Trent territory." He says standing up walking back to his guns. "What.. Why am I tied up.. Where's my mom! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!" I demand wobbling in the chair.

"She's at her house. Your all we want." He says putting a pistole in his back pocket.
"Michael, don't you wanna talk to your girl?" He says smirking.

"M-Michael?..." I  looking around to spot where he is.

"I'm right here." He mumbles behind me then squatting beside me. "What the fuck are you doing.." I say trying not to cry.

He shakes his head glaring at the ground. "I know you were gonna tell people about us. That's why I came to stop you."

I laugh rolling my eyes tapping my nail on the wooded arm rest. "You fuckers won't stop me..IM A GOD!" I yell with mixed emotions.

"Your crazy. We need people like that in our gang." Jim mumbles walking around me.

"What?" Me and Michael say at the same time. Jim has a smile on his face coming closer.

"She could be a killing machine huh Elliot?" He adds nudging his shoulder. 

"Yea. I can see it actually! Would about you Tim? Have a vision?" He asks Timothy.

"I think we all got the message Elliot. And yea, she can be. Just give her time to shoot some AKAs, she'l be on her way."

"Hell no I'm not joining any gang! I don't kill for fun unlike you disgusting FUCKS!" I yell especially in Michaels face.

"THATS IT BITCH YOUR JOING THIS GANG AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY CUZ YOU DONT CONTROL MY MIND SO GET USE TO IT!" He screams in my face with a gun pointed to my head.

"JIM STOP!" Michael yells shoving the pistole away from me. He then gets up eyeing Jim. "You wanna start somethin boss?" Jim asks  throwing the pistole to the floor Stepping closer to Michael.

"Aye! aye! No!" Elliot says barging in.

"Let's act professional aye?" Michael says adjusting his black gloves smirking at Jim like he's weak.