Harold And The Werewolf

Once upon a time a new born baby from a poor family was born. His mother Susan was a very mean mom she used to force him to clean her shoes, wash the stairs while she was sleeping. His father James was a woodcutter he was vey kind he never knew what happens inside his house. What mean stuff!

         Harold lived in a very sad life. His father died since that he got depressed and stopped doing what his mother told him to do. So his mom Susan kicked him out of the house! He always had a rock in his hand, a rock that was like a treasure to him. His father gave it to him when he was 6 now he is 9. He kept walking in the woods for days and days  until he found a house a big house made from candy.

           Harold knocked on the door he didn't hear any answer the door was already opened. He opened the door and found a witch a wicked witch. The problem was he didn't know that she was a witch! He got trapped in a little cage. The witch was a cannibal she ate anything no matter what! She got humans,pets,animals,beasts pretty much everything!

           Once she got a sleeping Werewolf the witch didn't know this Werewolf was so powerful and dangerous! So when he woke up the witch and the Werewolf fought the witch had a spear and the Werewolf used his colossal claws the Werewolf scratched the witch in her neck that made her lose so much blood so she stabbed him in his hand and ran.

             To Be Continued.