Who is him?

Junior POV

I wake up from my bed and arrange the bed. I head to my batroom and take a bath. 10 mins later, i done bathing and wear my casual looks for today school. I take my bagpack and go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and see my mom. I come to her side and kiss her cheek. My mom smile at me & i greet her.

Junior: Good morning, mom~
Mrs. Park: Morning, my beloved son. I've cook your breakfast already. It's under the lid.
Junior: Thanks, mom!

I go to the kitchen table and open the lid. There i found Kimchi Fried Rice. I take it out and eat it. After that, i take the glass from the cupboard and put it on the table. I pour the milk into the glass and drink it. While drinking, i look at my watch. My eyes widened and i quickly put the glass down carefully.

Junior: Oh no! I'm late! Thanks for the breakfast, Mom!
Mom: you're welcome, son!

I run towards the door and get out of the house. I close the door and run towards high school. 15 mins later, i arrive school and stop running. I sigh & walk inside. I head to my locker while everybody is looking at me. I'm the school nerd, anyway. Not that kind of nerd that looks like a total nerd. Just a normal lookin' nerd. I unlock my locker and take out my books for today schedule. Suddenly, .......

Yugyeom: Hyung!
Junior: *startled* Ah! Yahhh!!! What are you guys doing here?!
Yugyeom: we need to tell you somethin'
Junior: tell me what?
JB: Hey! I heard there's gonna be a new student today.
Jackson: plus this person is from America.
Junior: How do you guys know about this, huh?
Youngjae: Well, uhm, a few students talking about it.. So, are you mad, jinyoung-ah?
Junior: no no no. I'm not mad. Im just concerned. Come on! Let's get to class.
All: Let's go!

All of us headed to our class. Me, JB & Jackson are in the same class as me while Youngjae & the two maknaes are in the other class. We arrive at our class & stop.

JB: well, see you guys on recess later.
Youngjae: yeah, sure.

We enter our class and sit at our place which is at the back of the class. 15 mins later, the teacher came in and all of us greet her.

Teacher: Ok. Sit down, please.
All: *sit back down*
Teacher: All of you need to hear this. Today, we're gonna have a new student in this class. He just move into korea for the past 2 years. Come on in, boy. ^^

The new student come in to the class. That hot red hair, sharp jaw, pretty eyes & those lips. Wow! I can't help it but to stare at him.

Teacher: Well, introduce yourself, boy.
Mark: Hey, I'm Mark Tuan(ーー;)
Teacher: Thank You, Mark. You may sit at the back of the class near the door.
Mark: yeah, sure.

His voice is so deep, sexy and cold. He doesn't look korean to me but he can speak korean very well. Who is he, anyway? My eyes follow him to where he is seating. He sits at the back of the class, the same row as me but near the back door. Suddenly, he caught me staring at him and i quickly look back at my book on the table. The class started and we all start to listen what the teacher is saying.

(......)

Class ended and it's recess time. I'm arranging my things to keep back into my bag. Before i could even leave the class, the teacher call me. I carry my bag and walk towards her.

Junior: yes, teacher. What can i help you?
Teacher: Jinyoung, i need you to show Mark the way his locker.
Junior: What? Show mark the way to his locker?
Teacher: Yes. Can you help him?
Junior: yeah, sure.

The teacher call Mark to come here. He carry his bag with his one hand and walk towards the teacher.

Mark: yes, teach?
Teacher: Mark, i like you to meet Park Jinyoung. He's the best student in this high school.
Mark: oh, really? *raise his eyebrow & look at me* Haha. He doesn't look like one.
Junior: ( okay... how could he say that to me ) Hi! I'm Park Jinyoung but you can call me Junior or Jinyoung. Nice to meet you.
Mark: huh. Yeah. Nice meeting you.
Teacher: okay.. Jinyoung, can you show him the way to his locker?
Junior: yeah. Let's go.

Both of us get out of the class and start walking around the hall. There's a long silence along the way and i start to disturb the quietness.

Junior: Hey. Uhm, what's your locker number?
Mark: it's 493.
Junior: Well, that's easy. I know a shortcut. Let's go.

Mark follow me all the way until we reach his locker. We stop there and i put my hand onto the locker.

Junior: so, this is your locker. It's quite a new locker better than mine. You can do anything with your locker whatever you want. As long as you don't break it.
Mark: Thanks, Junior!
Junior: You're welcome, Mark. Well, i need to go to recess now. I'm hungry. See ya later.

He gives me a 'hmm' and i walk towards the school cafeteria. Along the way, i can't keep calm but to think of talking to a new student. It suppose to be awkward but it actually is not. Aaahhhh. >< >< ><

(.....)

I'm walking back to my home cause i've done tutoring the two maknaes. Both of them sucks at History, so i have to tutor them. Ah! It's so tiring. 10 mins later, i arrive home and go inside. I close the door and quickly lie on the couch.

Junior: home sweet home. *sigh*
Mrs. Park: welcome home, son. Wanna eat dinner?
Junior: what for dinner?
Mrs. Park: Well, Black Bean & Roasted Corn Burrito.
Junior: ok then. Give me one, mom. I'm so tired to walk.
Mrs. Park: okay, i will.

My mom take the burrito from the kitchen and i sit back upright so that i can eat it properly. My mom came back with the burrito and an orange juice on the tray. I take the burrito and put the orange juice to the table nearby. I eat it in just a few seconds and drink the orange juice.

Junior: Thanks for the dinner, mom.
Mrs. Park: Welcome, honey.
Junior: i need to go upstairs now.
Mrs. Park: Goodnight, son.
Junior: Goodnight, mom.

I give my mom a kiss on the cheek and carry my bag. I go upstairs to my room and get in. I close the door and turn on the lights. I put my bag down and change to my sleepwear. I take out my phone from my bag, lie on the bed and cover myself with the blanket. I open my twitter and update my status. After a few mins of scrolling, there's a message pop up all of a sudden. I look at it and it's an unknown number.

Mark: Hi, Junior!
Junior: Hi? Who are you? How the hell did you get my number?
Mark: Come on, Junior! It's me, Mark!
Junior: Oh, Mark!! Sorry though.
Mark: am i disturbing you?
Junior: no. Not at all. why?
Mark: nothing but thanks for today!
Junior: no biggy. i need to sleep now. I'm tired as hell.
Mark: ok then.
Junior: Goodnight~
Mark: Goodnight to you too, Junior!

I put my phone aside and stare at the ceiling. Did he just wish me goodnight? Oh my god. I shook my head and go to sleep.

-- To Be Continued --