Adult!Akise Aru x Innocent!Adult!Reader

Requested by x-ari-x hope you like it.

Your first case! Finally, something you can show off!

"I can't even get my mind off of--  Oh, Akise! Can you help me with this case?" Akise and you have been friends for a while, considering that you and him worked together through both criminal science and forensic science. And you guys were pretty close, being detective partners and all.

Akise is a really mysterious, shy person. You'd like to know more about him, but he's just in his own galaxy! "Akise what's your favorite color?" You startle Akise, messing him up on a summary of what happened at the crime scene(the one you were going to visit). "Oops.. Akise, I'm sorry!" The silverhaired teen sighs, tossing the paper aside.

"(Y/n), that is the fifth time you have messed me up on my research." He shakes his head, sheathing the copper nib with a metallic lid. "Instead of paperwork, now I have to go investigate myself. Do you want to come or are you going to mess up the bodies?"

Bodies!? I won't let him think I'm afraid! He'll just doubt me! "Sure I'll come!" You say joyfully, following him to the taxi. "Take me to the crime scene up in (xxx)." The driver stiffens, shifting his gaze nervously to the rear view mirror. "But sir that's--"

Akise shows him his badge, only sighing in defeat. "Very well."

"So (y/n), are you ready to see your first bodies?" The silver wiggles his hands around spookily, making you anxiously chuckle. "Obviously! I'm sure I'd like to see it." You huff, making him shrug. "Sure, okay."

After you guys got off the taxi, Akise goes to the yard of the house they were inspecting, only to find a giant man-dug hole with two bodies. "Now I know what you're thinking, but there's actually three bodies." Akise says proudly, and after a long unusual silence, he instinctively turns to you.

"Are you okay?" Rose orbs stretch open when you don't answer, waving his hand in front of your face. No movement? "Hey, answer me."

Silence

"God (y/n).. It's a crime scene. You're going to have to get used to this if you truly want to be a good detective--" 

"I want to be a  good detective! It's just..I just felt bad for those poor bodies..." You sob, wiping your tears away with great shame. " (Y/n), I promise to visit you in your house daily. But for now.. Take a break."

should i add onto this..? maybe?

to be continued