"Really?" Male!Yuno Gasai x Reader

Requested by @Lunaharuno16

"(Y/n)?~ You don't even fucking understand how much I love you, I wish I could just keep your head on a bookshelf and hug it everyday!~" Your boyfriend has been acting a bit.. Strange, although you never knew how he really acts. When you're not around at least.

That.. isn't Yuno! Your brain finally starts functioning right, jumping to conclusions. Your eyes averted from the wall towards the imposter.

"You're not the real.. The real Gasai!! I-I know it's not you!" His face was struck with shock, furious magenta crystals boiling in pain. Yuno finally smiles after a few seconds, clapping his hands together.

"Now now, why don't we settle down a bit!" Yuno whispers huskily, each word laced in venom.

"I'll kill you if you don't tell me where Yuno is!" You stutter, answered with a long, maniac laugh.

"Your little Yuno is still here! Although he later morphed.. to be.. A little dead inside, ya know?" The rose haired teen giggles to himself, pinning you against a nearby wall in your flat.

"We don't need organs staining your floors, do we now?!" Yuno takes out a small, dangerous pocket knife to your neck, laughing under his breath.

"Stop laughing.. Bastard stop laughing!!" You cry out, clenching your fists tightly.

"Hmm.. Tell me why I should stop laughing at your idiotic, HELPLESS CRIES!"  Magenta orbs glaze up, almost as if the inner Yuno was about to cry.

I don't want to hurt you, (Y/n)!

Yuno gripped his hair harshly with one hand, holding the blade between his teeth and bashing his fist in his own stomach. "Shut the fuck up, I won't let you come back!" Yuno screams at himself, confusing you even more.

You gather your courage to do the stupidest thing in the world, taking the knife out of his mouth and slamming your lips against his, tears finally strolling down your cheeks.

Yuno's face changed somehow to soft and shock, smiling under the kiss. Parting it slowly, he whispers, "You idiot, do you know how much you risked, trying to get me out of that insane state?" The tears he held came out finally in the end, hugging you tightly.

"If I ever act like that again, remember to leave me immediately. I'd die if anything bad would've happened to you.." The rose haired teen chuckled, looking at the window behind you.

"I would never leave you anyways, and if death is the cost, I'd be happy to die in your arms, at least."

"I see.." Yuno looks away, seperating the hug.

"Really? I..I'd be happy to kill you right now!~"

end ;)