Just Say Yes

INTRO:

"But mom I don't want to move back to America!" I said as I stood infront of the car with all my bags. Ready to enter to the plane. "Too bad because your father is very excited to see you again." she made a long sigh and continued "Well, Good luck! See you next year!" She happily said as she started the car and left me there. I quickly got my bags and went inside the airport. Passing through crowds of people that were walking fast, bumping other people eager to get to their flight. I was just walking slowly, I had no problem if I missed the plane. I didn't even wanted to go to Washington to live with my dad. We don't have the best father-daughter relationship.  He loves partying and going out, mean while I love to stay in my room, listen to music, read and maybe go out with my best friend, Rachel. But now that I wont be living here in Australia I don't know what she will do without me.

"Last call for the passengers going on the Flight 623591 to Washington D.C" The loudspeaker interrupted my thoughts. I stood up and go into the plane.Sat on my seat. I was angry at my mom for letting me go taht way. I knew that deep inside she has never loved me and wanted this day to come from a long time ago. Well at least i'm making someone happy. I am gonna miss Rachel, I have no idea how i'm gonna survive without her. Am I going to make friends on the school I am going to? Who knows. Let's just see how it goes.

As the plane began to move I got out my ipod and headphones. Pressed Play to 'Say' by John Mayer. Layed my head back to the uncomfortable blue seat and just looked out the window. Watching everything outside move faster and faster until we were finally flying.

~12 hours later~

I woke up to the sight of an airport.The plane finally got to a complete stop. I got out of the plane feeling like if I had slept for a whole month. And I probably look horrible too. I guess my blonde hair is all messed up and my eyes could barely open. 

"Anna!" Someone's voice interrupted my thoughts. I quickly turned around to see the person. Oh great. "Hey Dad." I waved without showing any emotions through my face. He came to me and hugged me. He had a big smile on his face. 

He took my bags and told me to follow him to the car. I nodded and walked behind him. We got to the parking lot. I never said a word to him during the car ride to his house. As you can see I wasn't very happy to see him and the thought of having to live with him for one year killed me.

Oh sorry, I haven't introduced myself properly. My name is Annabelle, you can call me Anna if you'd like to. I am 17 years old and I love music, photography and I also like to sing and play the guitar.  I have no brothers and sisters. It's just me, my dad and my mom. Well not like that because they divorced when I was just 6 years old. What a bummer huh? My mom and I live or well used to live in Sydney, Australia. Now she stayed there and made me come live here in Washington with my dad because she wants me to have a better relationship with him. Yeah right, good luck with that. He and I will never get along. Ever ever. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy! So this is my first Teen Fiction story so please be patient with me. Now that I am on vacations I think I will update very soon for each chapter. 

If you have any questions or doubts about this intro....Ask me! :D

Hope you like it :)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN