Epilogue

3 years later...

A N A Y A

After all that shit went down life has been easier.

The first year me and Dre started off slow with our relationship.

Our feelings, bond, trust and communication got stronger and we are better than ever.

It was hard to move on from Dre's infidelity with Mia. I still couldn't believe it but I love Dre. I'm in with Dre. He is my heart and I know he cheated but we are not the perfect couple.

We had a little girl and she is now 2. Her name is Aryanna Nyelle Williams.

Aryanna is my miracle baby.

If it wasn't for her, me and Dre wouldn't be together.

That girl look just like her damn daddy. She didn't take my looks at all. What a damn shame.

Everything thing is good right now but something is telling me that this is not the end of that "plan" shit.

I still can't believe all of it went down like that. I'm just glad to still be alive and have Dre still in my life.

We moved out of Atlanta once I got pregnant with Aryanna, we went back to my hometown Nashville.

We have more focus on ourselves and try to leave everybody else out of our relationship.

We keep our circle small so that shit won't happen again.

Dre leaves a lot more now that he is a traveling athletic trainer. My baby makes good money and makes sure me and Aryanna are straight.

I'm a full time mom now and I have an online business selling clothes.

Life is good but you still have to be cautious...
Everything that glitters... isn't gold.

******

A N D R E 

Man life is good for me I would say. I'm just glad that shit is over and done with.

I just hope I tied up all the loose ends.

I don't want that shit coming back to me. I never thought I would have to kill nobody but you will do anything for the ones you love.

I love Ny and would start a war over her.

I wanna say that I'm content with everything right now.

I love my daughter and my wife.

Yeah I said, my wife.

Me and Ny are getting married soon and I can't wait.

I wish I never cheated on her in the first place.
I'm glad I'm still with Ny and that she blessed me with my daughter.

Life teaches you lessons and I definitely learned.

But I feel like the past is coming back again.
The past always sneaks back up on you. I refuse to let that shit harm my family though.

I was on lunch break waiting for Ny to bring Aryanna so we could go grab a bite to eat.

I felt vibration from my phone.

Unknown: You really thought you could kill Mia and Jasmine and everything would be over? You thought that since Marcus is gone that it's really finished? I let you be a lil "happy" family. But nothing lasts forever. It's all apart of the plan....

I looked up from my phone and a bullet flew through the window marking me right in the chest through my heart.

I tried to hold on for the sake of Ny and Aryanna.

I guess you do reap what you sow.

Maybe Ny will get justice for me like I did for us.

I wonder who did this to me? I thought I got rid of everybody.

Somebody else had to be apart of the plan too.

This was end.

Dre died immediately as soon as Ny walked in...