Canelo Alvarez

I sat quietly in the car in awe as I stared out the window. I saw the bright lights that Las Vegas had to offer. I was amazed, I thought New York was the city that never slept but apparently Las Vegas was no exception. I found myself completely ignoring my boyfriend who was beside me.

"Mi amor, what are you thinking?" He chuckled, bringing back my attention to him.

I smiled and glanced at him, "Nada, it's just that it's the first time I've ever been Las Vegas. I'm just so thankful that you're bringing me to a fight."

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer, "I need mi reina to be with his rey." I rolled my eyes regarding his cheesy comment.

The car came to a stop and I opened the door. There was a lot of fans. There were a few paparazzi and news reporters trying to get a picture of Canelo but they were all in the way.

"Espera," Canelo said. I held my hand above my eyes so the camera's flashes wouldn't get to me. Canelo got out from the other side of the car and came to my side. The fans started bombarded Canelo, asking for autographs. He stayed in front of me so they wouldn't trample me over. Canelo happily signed autographs and took pictures.

I could barely look over his shoulder but right as I did a brunette girl came up to him as what I thought was for an autograph but it wasn't at all. The bitch had the audacity to lift up her shirt and reveal her large breasts in front of my boyfriend. She had no bra.

I pulled Canelo behind me and grabbed the girl's hair. She started randomly punching everywhere trying to hit me so I could let go.

"America!" Canelo shouted. He tried pulling me off but I was holding on tight.

I shoved her on the floor and got on top of her. She threw a big hit at my face and it hurt like hell.

"Get off me you bitch!" She yelled.

"Fuck you!" I growled.

Canelo finally pulled me off of the girl. She immediately got up and she stared at me as Canelo dragged me inside.

"He fucking enjoyed it!" She screamed to me.

I covered my ears and ignored it.

We were in the hotel lobby and the staff gave me an ice pack. They cleared out the people outside and all that was left was silence. Canelo and I haven't said a single word to each other since what happened outside. He was just walking back and forth inside. I just sat quietly.

I couldn't read the expression on his face. Was he mad? Upset? Sad?

I know what I was. Upset.

I stood up and went to the front desk. I asked for the key to our room and she handed it to me. I just didn't want to see Canelo right now.

I took the elevator by myself to the room. The hotel they had given us was one of the best in Las Vegas. It had a beautiful view, a pretty pool, and nice rooms. Right now I was just wishing for a room with two beds.

I found the room and I let myself in. I unpacked my things and I put my luggage on the side of the room, where I planned to be sleeping. There was no other bed. I gathered some clothes to sleep in and I took a shower hoping it would rinse off the negativity that just happened.

After the shower I felt much better.

I was still however mad at Canelo.

When I came out of the shower I found Canelo sitting on the corner of the bed. I leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom.

He finally spoke, "America why would you do that?"

I scoffed, "What would you expect? If a guy came up to me and showed me his dick, you wouldn't have done the same thing?"

He flinched a little, and sighed, "Yes, America I would but that girl was just a fan. Yo se what she did was bad but mi amor, look what she's making you do. She's just jealous."

I rolled my eyes, "You should have said something as soon as she did that."

He stood up and walked towards me, "I know amor, I should have."

I walked passed him, mumbling, "But since you didn't, I had to do something." I grabbed a blanket and a pillow from the bed and laid them on the floor. I made myself comfortable and fell asleep.

---

The next day was complete and utter silence for the both of us. I woke up in the morning and got myself ready. Canelo just packed his things and we took a car to Mandalay Bay, where he will be fighting.

We made it there and they got set up. I stayed quiet the whole day.

Canelo's trainer, Eddy Reynoso noticed the tension between Canelo and I. Eddy and were good friends, he treated me like his niece in a way.

I made my way to the seating area when the fight was on its way to start. About thirty minutes later the fight began. I wanted to be on my phone the whole time because I was still mad but I couldn't bring myself to not stare and watch. This was the first time I have ever been to one of his fights.

I remembered what we talked about in the car before the whole incident.

I smiled and glanced at him, "Nada, it's just that it's the first time I've ever been Las Vegas. I'm so thankful that you're bringing me to a fight."

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer, "I need mi reina to be with his rey."

I sighed.

The last round was finished when the bell rang. Both fighters went straight to each other and shared a meaningful exchange of words.

I was so proud of Canelo and his fight. It was probably one of his best.

They began reading the scores and it was obvious there was a unanimous decision. They said Canelo's name and I nearly screamed. Oh my god he won!

I could see how happy he was. Everyone on the team started cheering.

Eddy passed something to Canelo but I couldn't tell what it was.

Canelo came towards my way and he got out of the ring. Everyone watched us. He came to me and he went down on one knee.

I became breathless.

"Mi amor después de una gran victoria como me doy cuenta de que el amor es una pelea y como esta pelea que va a ganar también," he smiled, "Te amo con todo mi corazón y quiero pasar todos los días de mi vida contigo."

"Saul..." I barely managed to say.

"Quieres casarte conmigo America Jiménez?"

I began crying like a fool. I was so deep in my emotions I just cried. Since I could manage to say any words in English or Spanish I nodded my head.

The crowd around us began cheering and Canelo slipped the ring on my finger. I hugged him tightly and I kissed him.

My champion, my Canelito.

A/N: there was suppose to me smut for this one but it got kinda long so I had to take that last bit out IM SORRY TO THE REQUESTER. I HOPED YOU LIKED IT and feel free to request again