Room 13

"charlie hurry" i shout. we were going to be late for our trip with school to the lake district. charlie dashed down stairs and into her grans car i leaped in behind her. i went cold as we approached school. you could see all the mini buses lined up. then i saw my teachers face.

"charlie Emily your late."

" ok ok calm your boat we are here now," said charlie giving me a cheeky smile."hurry em sit next to me"it was a long and painful journey to the lake district with Frankie Scott singing in my ear all the way there. when we arrived miss went on and on about our safety and rules and behaviour. man she moans. a while later she read out our rooms.

"Millie, Morgan, Kate, Caitlin and Emilie room 12 charlie, Emily(me), Chloe, Rosie and Rebbecca room 13." no way not room 13. the room no one wanted to be in. why me? no no no this could not happen. well any way we all walked into a large tall building. we were all directed to our rooms. all the girls in my room followed me and charlie. we got to the door. i put my ear to it. before i heard any thing miss crept up on us and said.

"everything or right girls."

"yes yes its all fine," we lied. i put my ear to the door again. i heard nothing.

"maybe its OK in there," Rebbecca said trying to make us feel better. we all new that couldnt be true. they had been rumors about this room for years. 

"can we just go in," Chloe moaned. 

"no Chlo give me a min," i said. this room was a recipe for disaster. i kept my ear close to the door. we all stood there for around 5 Min's. 

"em i am really bored now can we just go in." Chloe moaned again 

"ok ok" i gave up. i went to grab the door handle and there was a loud thump from the other side of the door. we all jumped back in shock horror