Chapter One

Sally's P. O. V.
'I never realized how much I loved him, but he didn't know. I kept questioning if I should tell him'
"JUST TELL HIM YOU LIKE HIM!" That's all I heard, Milly wouldn't quit saying it to me. I finally walked up into his room. I knocked quietly "Um...Ben, can I tell you something?" I could feel my cheeks start to burn, I knew I was blushing at this point. He replied quickly, like he was going to say something "Yeah, I have something to tell you too..." "BenIlikeyoulikealot.." I said it as fast as I could. "All I heard out of that was 'Ben' and 'I' slow down and tell me Sal Bear" he said knowing every time he called me that I blushed. I sat beside him, looked into his black filled eyes, with blood on the sides. "Ben, I really like you. A lot." I covered my face wanting to run out of the room. "I was going to tell you I loved you" he said with a calming voice. I went in to kiss him but he had already looked the other way. So I just kissed he cheek softly, he replied to the kiss by saying "I'm going to go hunt in the world" as he put on his illusion "skin" as a human. He always looked so different when he changed into his illusion. I liked his dark side better it always made me feel like he was himself but when he changed, he was a totally different person.

Hi, the next chapter will be posted soon! Me and my "partner" are writing this book together. So it will be updated often, stay tuned for the rest!