Chapter sixteen

Bens P. O. V.
I wiped the tears off of Sally's face, "hey, don't cry Sally." I pick her up and set her on her feet putting her arm around my shoulders and holding her other hand. "Try to walk, not to fast though," I say kissing her cheek. "B-but I-I'll fall," she said worry full. " I've got you come on salbear," I say As I start to nudge her forward. We start walking slowly and then regularly and then she let go of me and started running, "look at me ben!" She yelled playfully. I float towards her and she stops. I stop in front of her and look at her, "why'd you stop?" I ask. She smiles and wraps me into a hug, "I love you Ben!" She says excitedly. "How's Jeff?" She asked. "He's fine, he heals fast so he'll be up and killing soon," I say. "I'll be up and killing later if you two lovebirds wanna come," Jeff says walking down the stairs followed by masky, Millie, Toby, and clockwork. As soon as I saw him I ran and hugged Jeff tightly. "I was so worried about you Jeff," I say hugging him. "I'm fine idiot," he says hugging me back, "so what do you say Ben and Sally?" He asked. "Sure we'll go later ok Jeff?" I ask. "Yeah I planned on going tomorrow, but we're not after humans, we're after those ox humans things," he said smiling, or at least actually smiling instead of the carved smile he has. "Sounds good to me, what about you salbear?" I sai looking at Sally. "Yeah sounds good. I need a bit of revenge," she says smiling devilishly.