Girl Talk

Anybody would do whatever in their power to protect their darkest secret. A person would make up a web of lies, if it meant keeping it private as planned. Whatever the reason they have, a secret is something that should be kept, protected from the public eye.

But someone disagrees. If by keeping the secret meant continue to hurt others, than what's the point. It's better for them to know and face what's real then let them be stuck in a fantasy. There are no such things as 'good' or 'flawless' secrets, it will come back to you.

Of course, there's no such thing as no secrets whatsoever. Secrets spice up life, despite what they did. A life with no secrets is.....less exciting as some put it. Even more when the secret is revealed.

When a girl got her hands on the school's most precious secrets, she was debating whether she should spread it. It wasn't of course hers to tell, but to know half the school drama just waiting to be unleashed was just tempting. They always said, that secrets are not meant to be told. They're meant to be written down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this is a sucky prologue. Meh, I'll work on it.

Dedicated to capacious for the cover and banner on the side :)