Chapter 2

-Picture of Jessica on the side-

I have to go back to school tomorrow. I'm so not ready for this. I'm not prepared for this. Why can't my mom just let me stay home? Ugh.

 Let me update you on Lydia. Still nothing. But they did contact Brandon and he didn't deny saying the mean things but he doesn't know where she went.

 I just wish we could find her and all the questions would be over.  I just don't get it. She's making our whole family suffer because of something a boy said. I mean seriously! We love her but yet she's going to run away. It makes no sense. 

My thoughts were interrupted by mother , yelling at me that dinners ready. Throughout dinner, nothing was said. Silence. Always in this household.I can't stand it anymore. After dinner, I took a shower  and put on my pjs. I got in bed and took out my Macbook. I logged into Facebook and went to Lydia's page.

 "just kill yourself."

"you should just go away. nobody likes you."

"keep your head up baby girl. don't listen."

The last one was rarely seen. She should have just listened to the last one. The real question is, Will she ever come back?

I logged out of Facebook and turned off my laptop. I closed my eyes, praying everything would be okay at school tomorrow and Lydia would come back. I slowly drifted into a deep sleep.