Chapter 1

"Someone help me please" A girl yelled causing my eyes to snap open. I jumped up and looked at the red headed girl. Her eyes met mine and widen with fear and hope . "please help me please" she cried.

"Shhh" I hushed her "He doesnt like it when we cry"I whispered not blaming her for crying, I mean who wouldn't cry if you was kidnapped and held as a hostage.

"But you to help me ple-" she was interrupted by the metal door slamming open " Who the fuck is crying" he yelled as he looked at our faces.I saw the girl quickly wipe her tears and watched as He walked towards us. I went over to the metal bed and sat down hiding my face in my knees .As his foot steps got louder and closer the more my body tensed.

His foot steps stooped In front of my cell. I slowly looked up to see his back facing my way.
Relief wash threw me,but I was still afraid he'll do something the girl. I heard a sob came past her shaky lips.

"Stop crying you little bitch or do you need me to shut you up "he said sending chills down my back. She stopped crying ,well at least tried to.

He slowly turned my way as I dropped my ring that I never tooked off since I was brought here. I quickly picked it up before he could see it .

"Oh well look who we got here" he said with that smirk I wish I can slap off his face. "Esperanza right?" He asked pointing at me.

I slowly nodded my head and avoid meeting his emerald eyes."look at me" he hissed.

I slowly looked at him. He looked back at me with that damn smirk.

"We don't want to miss those hazal eyes of yours now do we?" He asked.

I shooked my head. He smiled evily at me . he grabbed the key that unlocks the door the my cell. He slowly walk towards. When he was right in front of my I closed my eyes waiting for him to hit me. He softly grabbed my fave and whispered"I'll see you soon Esperanza" my eyes widened and looked at him. He looked back at me and smirked and walked out of my cell and locked the door. He glanced at me one last time before walking away leaving me shaking In fear."hey Jasmine" he said before closing the door and locking it.What did mean by soon? Is he gonna kill me? Is he gonna let me free? Oh what am I saying he will never let any of us go. I let out a shaky sign and laid down wishing I could just be saved from this place I like to call hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it short please don't hurt me it only the first chapter and my first fanfic so comment what you think and vote......no rude comments plzz

XOXO

Giraffes