Helen Holmes

A dark and slim figure started moving its way towards them."Sherlock..." Mycroft whispers.
"Oh shut up you big sissy" Sherlock answers abruptly.
The figure emerges out of the misty alleyway to reveal a slim, white woman with black hair and a face so beautiful it could make most men drool.
"Sherlock,Mycroft" She says.
"Who are you? And what do you want?" Mycroft whimpers.
" Keep cool, damn it your making us look unprofessional!" Sherlock nags.
" I'm Helen,Helen Holmes. I'm guessing your the so called detective everyone one knows of?"
" Helen Holmes?!"
"Yes, that is what I said isn't it?"
She walks around the narrow walkway as if she was impatient.
"But,but you can't be. You see,me and Sherlock are the only children in our family, we don't have a sister."
" pretty sure you do because if you didn't I wouldn't be here in this shitty weather."
Sherlock sniggers as he traces her steps making fast deductions of this so called member of the Holmes family.
"You're wearing leather shoes, you dressed for this occasion, your a bride to be, by the looks of a ring probably a lawyer or banker and your lipstick smudge might be the reason for your break up with Cameron."
" I bought this ring myself you prick."
Mycroft's phone chimes.
New case on a guy called magnusen, proceed with care.
"I've,erm, I've got to go"
"Laters." She say nonchalantly.
Sherlock studies Helen and totally ignores him. Helen snorts as Mycroft walks away into the mist.
" So, where have you lived all this time fellow sister?"
" America" she wonders around the same walkway as she fidgets with her  jacket.
" where about?"
"Houston ,Texas"
" Howdy partner"
"Oh shut up."
" does mother know?"
"Yes, she knows, but I was born before you and Mycroft were born."