Sakura's power

SPOV

After Macao made that announcement, the whole guild was silent. You see, only Macao, Joy and I knew about these missions I was taking. We didn't tell everyone else because they would just get worried or even try to go with me. Macao and I didn't want that because the last time we had to resort and try to send someone on anS-class so we can get money... Well let's just say it didn't ent very well.

Makarov and Natsu had their mouths agape." Macao that is very dangerous, sending Sakura on those missions. What were you thinking." Gramps said. Macao looked back at him and said," we didn't have money and the guild was suffering. We had to get the money somehow and I thought that Sakura was strong enough and that she could do it. She proved that she could and we have been surviving on that money for years." The while guild was in shock at this revelation, and Natsu just shouted," Hey, Sakura went on an official S- class job before me.!!!!" Everyone then started murmuring about it and it got me very annoyed. I was about to say something until I heard Makarov say," Well since you already did lots of S-Class jobs and Ten year quests, how about we settle this." I looked up at him in confusion and said," settle what master?" He grinned and replied enthusiastically," well to see if you will be an S-Class wizard. We'll have a mini trial right here right now." I didn't know what to think, my mind was blank, I didn't even know how the guild reacted because I was just staring at master.
-------------------------time skip, 10 minutes----------------------------------------

The whole guild was now in a clearing in the woods, forming a circle around Master and I. I don't know why I agreed, I just found myself nodding to Makarov's offer and next thing I know, we are out here. I don't even know what he wants me to do. Master and I looked at each other and said, " fight me." My eyes widened and I immediately shook my head. Gramps raised an eyebrow and asked, " why not?" I blinked at him and said," because you are family, and I never fight against family, even if they have betrayed me, I fight for them." Master looked at me then grinned,'while the guild cheered. " you passed  he first test" he said. I looked at him,' the old geezer was crazy.' I thought. Master then got a serious look on his face and said," you proved you have the morals of an S-class Mage, now you must prove the power. Show me what a true fire wizard like yourself can do Sakura. I give you permission to fight me, do not hold back. Dhow me your power." Which that, Gramps launched at me, I could already feel his magic growing around him,and I had nothing to do but follow what he said and fight back.