|Karma|

|Colby|

"Good job with that landing, champ. Now you're going to be out for practically a year. Seriously, what is the world gonna do without Seth Rollins?"

I laughed and opened my eyes to the familiar cute British accent that I've been hanging out with for the last couple of weeks. Ever since the night we hooked up, Saraya has really been there for me in more ways than one and I couldn't thank her enough. I really don't know what we are at this point but I like to tell myself that we're just having fun. Like a casual thing until I get Leighla back, as she says.

The problem was that Leighla hasn't crossed my mind since I slept with Saraya.

"Hey there, gorgeous." I smiled sleepily at her just recovering from my surgery.

She rolled her eyes, "Ignores my question."

"Sorry. I was distracted."

"By what? I'm literally the only person in here right now."

"I know."

She rolled her eyes again,"How you holding up?"

"I should be asking you that. How's my surgery go? Do you know?"

"Wow, you really were distracted. I just said you're going to be out for practically a year."

"What does that even mean?"

"Four to six months.."

"WHAT!!!?" I shouted and quickly sat up in my bed. I immediately regretted as I started to feel nauseous. I quickly grabbed the bucket next to me and puked my brains out into it.

"Again I say, good job."

I flipped Saraya off and set the bucket down as soon as I was done. She scrunched her nose and grabbed a napkin wiping my some of it out of my facial hair.

I smiled and winked at her, "I've never been more attracted to you than I am right now."

"Still such a smooth talker after puking? Easy, Casanova. You're not getting laid in this hospital bed."

"How about a kiss then?"

"Hell no. You're cruisin for a bruisin'."

I chuckled and held my hand out. She took it and my heart skipped a beat but since I couldn't kiss her, I winked again instead.

"I'd say this injury is karma for all the devious things you've done," She said.

I nodded, "Probably. God, I wanted to be champion for a little longer. I wasn't ready for that spotlight to fade.."

"You'll get it back." Saraya squeezed my hand.

In a way, it was a blessing in disguise that I didn't kiss Saraya. If I had, it would've been more than a simple squeeze to the hand that would've been seen.

I didn't hear him come in. That's why I'd jumped when I heard his voice, "What in the absolute fuck are you doing here with him, Saraya?"

Kevin....
---------------------------------------------------
I know it's been a month. I apologize.

Finals killed me. But I made it through.

Kevin is Kevin Scaff...Idk, I felt like that needed to be cleared up just in case someone thought it was Kevin Owens or something lol

Anyways, not much to say.

I know it's short but I'm building up to the good stuff.

Thanks you guys! (: