1: unnamed boy

First of all thanks for stopping by. I know I unpublished the book because I felt the characters were drifting off what I had in mind. So, thanks for being patient.

----------

I was in the cafeteria minding my own business as usual when a pair of shoes came in my line of view, expensive looking shoes. My eyes traveled upwards. I took in the khaki pants this boy who stood in front of me was wearing, to the strain of his grey jacket against his long arms. This guy, who ever he was was definitely easy on the eyes.

My eyes finally landed on his. They were beautiful-- mysterious. They were a strange greeny, greyish blue and they stared back at me. Once I figured this was bordering the line of creepy, trying to figure out his eye colour, I cleared my throat.

No response.

Well, this is weird.

I push up my glasses and ponder on what to say. I mean, it's not everyday an attractive guy stares at me for 2 minutes let alone walks up to my table. "Um.. Can I help you?"

I raise an eyebrow when his mouth opened then closed. For a second he looked frustrated with himself but that look was quickly wiped off and replace with determination.

The unnamed boy stalked towards me around the table swiftly, his wild eyes never leaving mine. As our proximity became less my expression of confusion quickly turned to horror. His hand came up.

Holy godballs, he's gonna slap, strangle, or punch me, were my first thoughts. I wanted to move but my body seemed to not listen to my brain. I took in a sharp breath preparing myself for the blow but instead I felt a hesitant warm presence on my cheek. The next thing he did made my eyes widened and heat rise up in my cheeks immediately.

He kissed me.

His lips on my lips.

His lips moving against my own too-shocked-to-move ones.

What. the. actual. fuck.

His lips were soft and slow against mine and were almost coaxing me to give in. If I hadn't been in such shock I would've showed his ass.

As he gently tugged my bottom lip with his teeth, I became suddenly dizzy. Usually, by now if a guy was this close I would've probably snapped their arm due to the martial arts classes I had taken when I was younger. But this was different it made my stomach flip and my head spin.

I grabbed onto his arm to steady myself from falling back off my chair. Unnamed boy's hand that was previously resting on my cheek moved into my curly hair; pulling me even closer.

My eyelids drooped from their widened state and my face flushed even further as I made the slightest movement with my lips. The last boy I had kissed broke my heart so this whole situation was insane.

As stupid as it sounds, I let my myself slip (into a world where kissing strangers was logical). My grip tightened on his toned arm. His lips curled upwards. What the hell, is he smirking?!

Finally coming to my senses, I pulled away from his lips. As I did he let out a a quiet hum of protest which almost made me want to kiss him again. He leaned further trying to catch my lips again but I pushed on his unsurprisingly rock solid chest making him fall into the seat next to me.

Unnamed boy bit down on his bottom lip and his cheeks blossomed into a slightly pink colour. I didn't even realize boys were capable of blushing. That's when I snapped my eyes away from his lips. "What the hell was that?"