Paris- Chapter 1

TEll ME WHAT U THINK!!!!!!! SORRY BOUT THE END ADD MORE LATER!!!

CHAPTER 1:

My parents have forced me back from Paris. They say they can't stand me not being home anymore, and they want to spend more time with me. That's a joke. They true reason they want me to be home is because I am quite the troublemaker and my parents don't want me to be an embarrassment, to all their snobby friends.

"That's just how much they love me." I think sarcastically.

They don't worry about why I am doing this stuff, they only care about if people will find out about their black sheep of a daughter. All they ever do is compare me to my perfect siblings, who are more than happy to compile to what they say. They expect me to me quite and not have an opinion, and that just not me. I promised myself at the age of ten I would not end up like my other siblings. I would have my own voice!

But as I'm sitting in my apartment in Paris I just can't help but be mad at them for doing that to me. How can a parent just sit there and want to make their children their own little puppets. It doesn't help that they know how happy I am here, away from them. How happy I am here with my friends. My true friends.

I tried fighting with them; but only got me coming home earlier. They said I need to learn how to respect my elders, yeah right! Since when are they even around for me to even disrespect them? They have never been around, even when I was a child. My older brother Lucas practically raised me, him being twelve years older than me. He was the only one bedside's me that despises Mom and Dad for what they did to us.

My parents are away a lot because of the family business, or should I say empire. My family founded Holloway Tech. the leader in electronics around the world. My father had been on the list of Forbes top ten most influence Men of the year for the last ten years, eight of those years being in the second spot, the last two being in third. My Mother is the one of the Co. Vice President of the Company, and my uncle is the other Co. Vice President, while my father is President. My older brother Lucas ( the oldest) was supposed to become part of the Company, before he ran away with his now wife. That sure ruined Dad's plans to let him take over the company!

They have two girls now and live in California. He wanted me to come but I stayed to prove a point that they can't run me off. I am not the little wuss anymore that would run to my brother at night, because Mommy and Daddy were not there to read me a bedtime story or tuck me in at night. They have hurt me too much for me to let them get to me like that ever again! I have put up enough walls to protect myself now.

"Grace! Come here!" I hear my best friend call from my side. I jerk my head towards her. Had she been there the entire time?

"What?" I say rather agitated.

"Whoa, grumpy pants! Calm down! I just wanted to say goodbye to my best friend in the whole world before you left." She said. I look down ashamed of myself for taking it out on her.

" I'm sorry Jessica, I am just a upset about leaving." I say to her, wishing I didn't have to leave and I could be on my way to classes on the other side of the building on Monday morning. But wishes don't come true and I will not be on the way to classes Monday morning sadly. I will be in a big extravagant mansion with nobody except my suck up siblings that are just waiting for me to the wrong thing so they can tell Mommy and Daddy what I did in hopes I get sent away again. Isn't life good?

"Grace! Grace!" I hear Jessica saying.

"What?" I say confused.

"You've just been staring off into space for the last three minutes. What is wrong with you?" She asks me.

"I'm sorry again Jessica, just a very stressful day is all." I say with a sigh. I look out onto the busy streets of Paris and feel remorse for having to leave.

" It's fine. I just don't see why you can't go stay with you're brother?" She asks.

" Because that will just prove to them that I am weak."

" I would rather be thought of as weak by people that don't even care about you then to o through living hell." She tells me.

" You don't understand Jess, these people, my parents are absolutely horrible. They don't care about there kids all they care about is money and status. Its like Gossip Girl times ten." I try to get through her thick skull.

All Right Resierved: Katelyn Terry