Chap 2

A/n- ok so ik I left on a cliffhanger last time the story continues from that point!
-------
Previously
(David's pov)
And that's when...
------
(Still David's pov)
And that's when he came barging in joey that son of a bîtch. "I KNEW YOU WERE A SLUT ALEXA I KNEW IT!! WHY THE FÛCK DO YOU HAVE A GUY IN YOUR ROOM!" She just kept crying so I picked her up and placed her on her bed and I stood in front of him. "Oh you want to know why I am here it's because I'm her friend so she invited me over. And I don't think she expected your drunk àss to be home so soon so I hid under her bed just in case you came upstairs when you got here. But when she came from talking with you I was comforting HER BECAUSE OF YOU NOT BEING A MAN AND USING HER LIKE A PUNCHING BAG!" I scream at him and he looks as if he's going to blow he goes to throw a punch but I step to the side knowing with him being so drunk he lost his balance and landed on his face as he groans and speaks "you say I'm not a man but you can't take a simple punch." "Actually I can take a punch but it's more fun when you outsmart someone and they hurt themselves."

I here a small laugh with a sniffle and I turn around and go to alexa with open arms. "Hey David thank you but you didn't have to," she shyly smiles. "Yes I did have to do that I wanted to help because he was àss. And if you don't want to live here there's an extra room in my house and I don't think my parents would mind you staying if they knew the circumstances."

------
Alexa's pov
------
He just offered for me to stay with him. Should I? The only fear is Joey coming after me and him trying to hurt them. But what other chance do i have from getting away. "David i will go with you but i warn joey will come after me." I frown looking down. "Alexa i dont care if he comes after you. You just need to get out of here and fast before he wakes up." I smile and grab my black suitcase out from under my bed and i grab all my clothes toss them in with my chargers and my many many converse. Happy with that i grab my "plans" and put them away. "Im ready." We walk out of my house I look back and smile at the fact I'm leaving.

"Hey David I have something I forgot to grab come with me to get it?" "Yah sure what is it." "Oh just the Christmas gifts he had for me and the ones I got for him. By the way I had to or things would of gone wrong" I frown at the thought. We walk in and I grab some presents and he grabs others. We now are officially leaving and I'm away from the hèll known as him.

"Well this is fun now how the héll r we going to get all this stuff to your house?" I laugh and he has this weird thinking face going on making me laugh more. "Do you know how to drive?" He ask "yah i maybe 18 but no I don't. Do you?" "Yah but I'm not to good but I can I don't have a license but I can." Oh this is going to be good and good thing I stole joeys keys hehe. I jingle the keys toward David "well good thing I stole these lets go" we walk to his car and I open the trunk and put my stuff in the car.

------
A/n: This is more of a filler than anything bc i didn't know what right sorry its short!!!!