Chapter 4

"Daziah Pov"

I woke up to a beeping sound. I opened my eyes and my vision was blurry at first but it then got clear. Thats when I knoticed I was in a hospital. Then I heard a knock at the hospital room door. I said come in . It was the nurse , I looked at her like she was dumb cause she could have just walked right on in but anyways. She said how are you feeling Ms underwood? Good , I told her. "Well you can leave today as soon as you get these papers signed" , the nurse said.
That's when I heard another knock. It was my mother and that girl who looked just like me from school.
"Hazel Pov"
Iam Nila and daziah Mother . That's right i gave birth to two beautiful bad ass twins😜😘😍🙌. I guess yall are wondering how they didn't know eachother but see when i had them i was 16 and i couldn't take care of both of them and go to school so i had to give 1 of them to there dad and i kept 1. There we both had 1 of the twins and we were both happy. Iam married to a successful lawyer and we moved to Atlanta cause i got a job as the principal at daziah's new school.
Enough about me so back to the story.
Nila and I headed towards the back cause the doctor told us we could go back and see her cause she was awake. We knocked on the door and she was in there talking to the nurse but I guess we caught her attention well nila did. She looked at me and said so this is my twin sisters ma. I replied and said yes and daziah said come here girl so we can catch up . I left out to go get both of them some food and I had to call their dad and let him know they met eachother .
~Nila's Pov ~
I walked over to my twin sister and hugged her and we talked and caught up on some things. We left the hospital and we went to her mother's house well our mother. We went up to her room and that's when I got a call from my father.
"Phone convo:"
Me: Hayye dad
Dad: so why did I just get a call from your school and they said you were absent for 2,3,4 th period?
Me: well I kinda ...
That's when my mom walked in and said I need to call your father.
Dad: iam heading over there now stay put.....