8

Gilinsky pov
Getting ready in the morning with Jack is very hard, believe or not. He's such a distraction for me. For example, today he decides to wear my shirt and he looks so adorable in it ,that I just wanna jump on him and smother him with kisses.
* magically transport to school *
Jack and I didn't really come out , we just started holding hands around school like an average highschool couple and people just kinda got used to it , there wasn't really a huge deal about it. But anyways , Jack and I are currently in school and heading to jack's first period class, he pecks my lips and I head to my class. After I sit down , here comes the school slut , Madison Beer , she's been trying to get with me since my first day here, always stopping me in the hallway to tell me stupid jokes to have an excuse just to look like she's talking to me. I despise her , she knows I'm with Jack and continues this. Today ,low and behold she decides to sit next to me,and passes me a note, so I decide why not read it. When I open it it reads " you look hot today Jack ;)" and out of the corner of my eye I see her smirking and making a phone call gesture with her hands. I rolled my eyes at her and looked back up to the board to pay attention, and with that she rolled her eyes ,huffed and flipped her long brown hair .

*end of class*
As I got up out of my seat to head to get Johnson from his class and go to lunch like usual , I am grabbed by the arm of someone with long nails and I am harshly turned around.
"Jack why do you always ignore me,baby?"  said Madison with an extremely fake pouty face.
" For the last time Madison I'm not interested and I never will be , in with Jack why can't you understand that!" I said a little too loud causing some heads to turn and look to see the commotion. As I looked around to see if anyone else was looking , Madison grabbed my face with her long dark nails digging into my cheeks and neck. I immediately pushed her off and all she did was smirk and flip her long blonde hair before turning and walking away , while trying to sway her non-existent hips she looked like an off balanced chicken.  As I turned around to head to jacks class , there he was just watching , with a look of pure pain and horror he turned and ran out of the building.

I knew I should've ran after him but my  feet didn't move from their spot on the ground .

______________
A/N

IM B A C K