OUR HAPPY FAMILY

Picture of Jeremiah
We walked in Andrew's house it was beautiful soo beautiful i couldn't BELIEVE that me and my ex boyfriend/baby daddy are back together and we have our miracle baby boy.
"Soo Jeremiah lets go set up your room."Andrew said
"Yeah come on dad."Jeremiah said
They ran upstairs and left me down stairs carrying the boxes back and forth the stairs.
Finally Andrew came.
"Hey let me help you with that Aubree."Andrew said
"Really its like five boxes left in the car."i said
"Well go upstairs and I'll get the last few boxes."Drew said
I couldn't even say okay because he ran out the door before i could.
"Mommy mommy i get to get my woom in race cars."Jeremiah said yea he is only four but he tries with his words.
"That's great baby, mommy knows how long you wanted your room in that style baby."I said
"Okay I'm back now lets get these boxes unpack J." Andrew said
"J.?" i said in confusion
"J. For Jeremiah duh Aubree". He said
We unpacked Jeremiah's things which took us two hours because i buy him anything he wants considering that's my only baby.
"Okay all done Jeremiah."I said
"Yaaaa now can i go to sleep please mommy."Jeremiah said
"Yeah stink i love you .."I said
"I love you to night night."He said
We walked out the room and into our room.
"Angel do you want me to get your things unpacked."he said
"Nooo im not doing that tonight...... We started kissing and going crazy we layed on the bed and kept kissing he rapped his hands around my waist and omg it felt sooo good he pulled off my shirt and took my pants off. I took off EVERYTHING of his and he begged for entrance so i let him in but i remembered that he didn't have on protection..
"Wa wait Andrew put on protection."i said
He walked to the bathroom and put one on. We got back to our businesses and he thrust back and forth it felt good but i was scared i was going to get pregnant again.
"Ahhh omg Drew" i flipped us over and was giving him the time of his life he flipped us over and started kissing me down and down and he was searching for my sweet spot."agh yess.....
We stopped we breathed so hard that night we realized that in the morning we didn't even wash.
"Drew we didn't wash and you didn't take off the protection."i screamed
"Man Aubree it'll be okay wait omg not again..