Chapter 8: Explanation

"Wha- she got br-brain da-damage?" Ross asks a little heartbroken. "Yes Laura has brain damage." The doctor says. "But how does she remember her childhood and all such but not about being in Austin and Ally and not knowing me, Raini, and Calum?" Ross asks confused. "Ross come with me..." The doctor says and Ross nods and looks back and sees Laura confused and waves at her and leaves, following the Doctor.

"Ross part of her brain got damage of course. Look when that car hit you and Laura, Laura's brain slowly was being erased, messing up the brain, damaging it." The doctor explains. "But how do I remember everything?" Ross asks. "Well Ross, Laura's head was hit in the car accident thus messing up the brain while only your body parts were hit but luckily you survived and your body is ok and same for Laura." The doctor explains. "Is it possible for Laura to remember anything from Austin and Ally to me, Raini, and Calum?" Ross asks. "Sadly, no." The doctor answers. "Ok I got the information I need now I get It now..." Ross says a little sad and mad.

Ross goes back to the room and explain everything to Laura. She understands. "Let's just start over." Laura says while I was talking ably myself. "Oh uh ok." Ross says kinda upset with that but acts ok with it. "Hey Ross can you take me home...?" Laura asks. "Ya sure but we might wanna need the doctors permission to leave... Be right back." Austin says and Laura nods and leaves, asking the doctor if they can go. The doctor says yes and Ross and Laura leave.

When Ross is at Laura's house, Laura says "Thanks Ross for taking me home." Laura says smiling. "No problem." Ross says and Laura gets out of car and Into her house... Luckily she remembered the spare key under there carpet mat. Ross watches Laura go inside and smiles and then leaves and goes home.

When Ross gets home, he gets welcomed by his family and all. Ross and his family have a 'reunion' even though it's only been a week. "Thanks guys for this 'reunion' but I gotta do something real quick." Ross says and his family nods and Ross goes to his room. He tweets first:

@CalumWorthy @Raini_Rodriguez I have bad news about Laura need you guys at my house to tell you it and give you further information...

And then waits till they come...

______________________________

Well Ross is gonna tell Calum and Raini.... Dun dun DUNNNNN XD

Well hope you liked the chapter! Give me your feedback and... Vote if you want.

I'M OUT!