Work

My day at work dragged on. It was getting close to the holidays so many people were coming in and buying gifts. One man in a dark green sweatshirt and black pants came in and really freaked me out. He kept staring at the young girls in the store. A chill ran down my spine. I walked up to him.
"Hello sir, how can I help you?" I asked
"Oh..." his voice trailed off "you are very good looking." Great we had one of those customers.
"Sir I'm sorry but if you are not here to buy anything or get a device fixed I'm going to have to ask you to leave." I said. The man stared at me for about a minute more and then left. People are usually surprised when I say that I'm a lesbian. Yeah I know. You should have seen the look on my dads face. Anyway, being a lesbian helps my get rid of players at work. While I was taking a 5 minute break my phone started to vibrate in my pocket.
"Hello..." I said. No one answered. I heard someone breathing into the phone.
"Hello?" I asked again
"It's been awhile" a voice said
"Who are you?!" I asked. No one answered.
I was going to ask again but the phone disconnected. My breaths got heavy and fast.
Who was that? I thought Do I know them? My phone rang again. I was hesitant to pick it up, but I did.
"Hello?" I asked
"Sarah!" A familiar voice said. The weight in my stomach disappeared. It was my girlfriend, Hannah.
"Hannah! How are you?" I asked.
"I'm good. You?" Hannah asked
"Well I'm good. There was this creepy guy at work today but no big deal . I deal with them all the time" I answered hoping she wouldn't make a bid deal about it.
"What?! Who was it!" Hannah asked
"I don't know!" I answered
"Ok" Hannah said "be careful"
"Got it" I said "bye"
"Bye" Hannah said. I put my phone back in my purse and got back to work.