Chapter 4

Tikita's POV

"Run away with me?"

"Andy I-I don't know."

Tikita your nineteen you do what ever you want.

"Please? I really want to get to know you better. You can come on tour and everything."

"Andy."

"Pwease?"

"I-ju-I-gotta-wan-a-hub-mea- ugh fine" I spoke

"Seriously Tikita you won't regret this."

"I better not!" I said sarcastically

Im going on tour with Black Veil Brides.

"AHHH!!!!" I screamed lettin my fan girl out

"What? What happened?"

Awe Andy had fell asleep. CC was the first one that fell asleep.... and on my damn bed. Ugh

"Andy?" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Will you get CC of my god Damn bed!"

"Ughh. Fine."

"Thanks"

After CC was off my bed I plopped on it I felt the bed sink beside me it was Andy sitting on it.

"I'm going beck to the bus. I'm going to leave CC here to help you tomorrow."

"No! Let CC go away and you stay. Just please.... Don't leave me?"

"Okay, I won't I will never leave you or hurt you."

~~~~

(A few months later still Tikita's POV

"Fuck you! You have no idea how much you hurt me" I yelled

"Babe I didn't mean it."

"Yeah you did!!! You promised you would never hurt me!"

"Babe I thought you loved me?"

"I DID it not anymore."

"This isn't fair!"

"No! Don't you try to blame this on me! My love for you was bulletproof but your the one who shot me!"(A/N don't you love the PTV reference?? xD)

"Don't go turning this into some lyric conversation! Please just forgive me?" He asked. Your probably wonder what's going on right now so let me fill you in. I moved into they guys' house as I had ran away with Andy.

~~~ a month before~~~

" Andy your the bestest friendest everest." I said

"I know"

"So An- ow fuck!"

"Oh sorry."

"It's ok."

We just stood there in silence till someone cleared there throat it was Andy oh shit we had just run in to my ex- best friend her name was Christina the girl from the beginning.

" Sorry Andy. This is Christina, this i-''

"Andrew Dennis Biersack holly fucking shit oh my god it's Andy Biersack." Andy just chuckled

"We have to go." I interlaced Andy and I's fingers when I grabbed his hand. We ran back to the bus.

"I told you I didn't want to come here. She comes here everyday."

"Sorry Kita." I giggled at my nickname.

A few minutes after that I bumbled I to a very attractive guy. We exchanged numbers then a few weeks later started dating and he cheated on me with Christina thus where I'am now.