Bad Boy Neighbor

-BxG

Oh my God I have had such a long day. Having Nathan in every single one of my classes. Those stunning blue eyes of his, and those defined muscles, oh that sexy ass. It is so hard to resist that sexy beast. He turns me on so much.

-------------------

I was putting my book in my locker when I felt a hand grab my waist. I don't even remember being but I looked up to see those striking blue eyes that leave a pool in my panties every time I see them.

"Hey babe. I can't help but notice that you have had a bit of a staring problem in class lately."

His statement caused me to blush furiously. "W-what are y-you talking about?"

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about babe." His hand started to run up my leg. "So Angie you wanna go to the storage room down stairs and *wink wink*" Oh my God I could just rip off his clothes right now and ride him until he passes out.

"How about no but you can meet me in my room after school baby. My parents are in Nebraska for the week so we could do it for the next four days with only the neighbors hearing us," I say with a smirk covering my face. "But you could walk around with little Nathan standing at attention for th rest of the day or we could go to the ladies potty and I could help you out."

I slowly start rubbing his hard dick through his jeans, he groaned so low. The puddle in my panties just doubled in size.

-------------------

we went into the last stall and as soon as the door was locked he pushed me up against it and latched his lips onto mine. I instantly kissed back.

I decided to take control and spun us around to he is against the door and I am in front of him. I got our lips unlocked and got down to me knees in front of him. I could see his huge hard on making a tent in the front of his jeans.

"Come on babe just suck it for me and I will repay you later."

I looked up at him and painfully slowly unzipped his jeans, and slowly pulled them down to his knees. He groaned in frustration because of how slow I was going. The tent grew even bigger when I started rubbing my hand over it.

I then reached into his boxers and pulled out his rock hard dick. OMG his dick is bigger than the last one I sucked. Its about nine inches long and an inch and a half thick.

I immediately licked the head of his hardened penis, which causes him to grunt. That just encourages me to continue, so I lick from base to tip.

"Quit being such a tease," he manages to strain out.

With that I wrap my mouth around the head and start moving back and forth, sucking like my life depended on it. I can hear his muffle groans from above me. God he's so sexy. I start to go deeper, until he touches the back of my throat.

I know he's about to cum because I can feel his ball twitching in my hand. I pull him out of my mouth and start rubbing him from base to tip getting faster, and faster.

'I'm about to cum." I instantly put all of his dick in my mouth, all the way back until I'm deep throating him again sucking harder than before.

He burst in my mouth groaning. I look up to see Nathan covered in sweat, head back in ecstasy.

"that's just a preview of what's to come"

A/N

To be continued. Give me some suggestions please I need some.