Club Quickie

Song for chapter:  Ride by, SoMo (My favorite song of all time)

I don't know who the guy is behind me, but I don't care. I came here to let lose, and forget about my life for one night.

I can feel his erection rubbing against my ass. I turned around facing him grinding my hips against his. I looks up to seethe must stunning green eyes I have ever seen.

We make eye contact and don't break it for what seems like forever.

"You want to go some where quieter?" he asks me.

"Oh hell yeah, that sounds great." I can't believe I'm doing this. Leaving with a man I don't even know, to go do stuff it makes me wet just thinking about.

He pulls me into a hallway that is noticeably quieter. I push him against the wall attaching my lips to his neck. God he smells so fucking good.

He turned us around to where I am against the wall. Some where in the process of turning around he rapped my legs around his hips. He starts grinding his erection into my southern regions. God how big is he?

"Just fuck me already." And he did just that. Ripping my brand new black lace panties off and shoving his massive dick into me.

"Ugh I didn't know a pussy could be this tight. Especially on a pretty girl like you." I blush at his words. "You know I like seeing you blush while I'm ramming your pussy with my dick. You like it? Do you want me to fuck you had against this wall? Do you want to take all of me in that tight pussy of yours? Huh?"

"YES, YES PLEASE FUCK AS IF THIS WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE EVER GOING TO TOUCH A PUSSY AGAIN. FUCK ME LIKE YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. ROUGH AND FAST."

He put his hand to my throat speeding up his hip. I was meeting him thrust for thrust. God he is so big.

All of the sudden he hit my g-spot causing me to spaz. "Ah found it." He started ramming harder and harder into that same spot over and over again.

"I AM ABUT TO CUM! KEEP GOING, HARDER PLEASE!" I start to cum around him and with me milking him he came into me too. We were a big moaning mess. His thrust slowed to a stop and he pulled out of me, instantly making me feel empty.

We gathered our clothes and didn't look into each others eyes as we left.