Thanksgiving w/Cam❤️

Your POV

It was the day before thanksgiving and Cam & I both decided to fly over to his moms house for the holiday. My parents would be visiting relatives down in *just name somewhere far..

Cam & I have been in New York for the past almost two weeks because of his movie and Nash new movie and other business things.

I've chosen to come along with Cam and visit New York and rather than stay home by myself just go with baby Cam.

I just finished showering and blow drying my hair and slightly curling it and getting ready to leave for the airport.

I was in my bra and panties getting out of the bathroom finding my clothing to wear, I walked out in the room and Cam was sitting on the bed with his laptop doing some business.

"Hey baby" I said leaning to leave a gentle kiss on his lips

He placed his laptop on the bed and stood up and placed both his hands on my waist and pulled me in for a ver passionate kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kept kissing..

He pushed me on my bed, but I stood up again and told him we had to leave.

"Baby your such a tease" he whined

"But I have to dress up we leave in almost an hour" I groaned

"Later tho"

"Of course Cam😘"

I went to my suit case and pulled some skinny jeans and my chestnut uggs and a v neck and just a leather tan jacket.

I then pulled my hair up into a messy bun and got everything packed up.

I folded Cams clothing that I recently washed and he just put it away in his suitcase..

"Babe lets go" I said closing my suit case

He shut his laptop done and placed it inside his backpack and his other gadgets along.

"Alright let's go princess" he said leaving a small kiss on my forehead

We walked out the front the door and he locked it and we got downstairs and turned in our key and got our Uber to the airport.

Cam placed his hand on my thigh and just rubbed it down and up just looking out the window.

I took my phone out and we took a sc and him and his goofy faces😂😍

I leaned my head on his shoulder and he just smiled

--

We finally arrived at the airport and Cam *after all the security & shit* we boarded our plane.. It was going to be a long flight from New York all the way to California.

--

We finally arrived in California and Sierra was at the airport waiting for us.

We put everything in the car and Sierra drove us over their moms house..
--

We were greeted at the door by Cam's mom so excited to see Cam..

She hugged me and said "welcome home sweetie"

She told us to upstairs and put our things away and in a hour dinner would be ready.

Cam took my hand upstairs to his room and I placed my suit case in the corner of the room.

He looked at me and pushed lightly against the wall and started kissing me..

"Babe your mom is gonna here us" I whispered

"We can be quiet"

"I've been waiting all day" he whispered

I just smiled at his comment and he tugged on my jacket and unzipped it and dropped it on the floor & then pushed down on the bed and pulled my v neck off and dropped on the ground.

He unzipped my jeans and pulled them off

"I don't think you need these" he chuckled

I got on top of him and took off his shirt and revealed his nicely toned abs & just stared at them for a little to much.

"Like what you see?" He smirked

I pulled down his joggers and boxers at the same time and he was already slightly hard.

"Mm baby your already slightly hard" I whispered

"Hard for you y/n" he said

I took him in my hand and placed my mouth on his member and started off slowly and then sped up.

One o his hands behind his head and the other one pushing me down on him

The room filled with small moans of Cam which were so attractive uff😍

He started grunting and started to twitch and he came inside my mouth I took him all in and licked my lips and he dominated me and got on top.

He placed his lips on mine and obviously he got taste some of himself, his kisses lead down to my bra and since it unclipped in the middle he unhooked it and threw it somewhere.

He placed one of my breast in his mouth and licked it slightly biting it..

"Mm baby" I moaned

He kept kissing me while he massaged one my boobs then the other, he left little bite marks leading to my stomach and going down to my pantie line.

He pulled my panties down and dropped it on the ground and spread my legs open and licked his lips.

"This is going to fun baby girl" he whispered with a evil smile

He placed his lips on my slit and started leaving sloppy kisses and then started using his tongue and lick me, he placed two fingers inside me making me moan louder.

He kept eating me out while fingering me..

"Ugh baby I'm going to cum" I whined

He kept going faster and I finally came and he ate me out and started kissing me again

He pulled a condom out of his suit case and rolled it on him and placed himself inside me and started kissing me as he sped up

"Faster cam" I whispered

He sped up faster and faster his thrusts became slowly sloppier and sloppier and that's when we both came again..

He pulled out and threw away the condom and laid beside me and wrapped his arm around me and we just started making out..

"Fun quiet sex" he chuckled

"Would of been better if it was loud" I said

"Next time baby" he said laughing

"I love you y/n" he said placing another kiss in my lips
--

Happy ThanksGiving everyone!!

Here's a little gift for you dirty freakss😘

Any request? Drop them in the comments!