1

It was weird. The sudden silence that flooded over me. While opening my eyes I found myself looking out of the car window. Suddenly I had the urge to look down because I felt someone's head on my lap.

It was him.

I was looking down at him in utter shock and confusion as to why he was sleeping on my lap and how the hell I was here. I didn't exactly know what was going on and all I could do was find myself staring at how..beautiful he is.

The softness of his hair, his muscular body, his hazel eyes, then his smile. The smile he makes when he looks into my eyes. The smile I fell in love with.

I was staring at him for too long and found him smiling up at me.  I swear I felt my heart skip a beat.. I didn't know what to do so all I did was smile back and decided to play with his soft curls.

He then intertwined our fingers and I instantly felt butterfly's. Every time we would touch I always felt a tingling sensation. I don't know why but I just did.

I suddenly felt him inch closer and closer to me. I knew what he was about to do so I went along and leaned in closer. In a split second I felt his soft lips crash into mine and our lips moving in sync. Then I felt his tongue pushing past my lips asking for entrance and as I let him in our tongues danced together.

Pulling away I gasped for air and then it snapped.

I woke up.