Drama Anime!

1) 新世界より Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World)

Description:

Five children- Saki, Satoru,Maria, Mamoru and Shun have been born and raised in a tranquil town, Kamisu's 66th District, which can be described as a utopia overflowing with water and green foliage. The world is ruled by people who have the "Cursed Power" or "The Gods Power" of Telekinesis. After a certain incident Saki and the others realize the true nature of their world. Before long they discover everything, even the bloody history that brought humanity into this state. The five of them throw themselves into a life threatening adventure to save humanity from the brink of collapse. What will happen in the process?

Other:

This is also a manga with 12 chapters.

The genre for this is Drama, Adventure, Supernatural, Horror, Psychological, Mystery and Romance.

This is in Japanese and Japanese with subtitles.

Rating: 10/10

My Thoughts:

Like any other anime I didn't expect to like I thought very lowly of this. But it was amazing. I loved this anime and the ending made me so happy. I have no idea how I stuck to this for so long. It just caught my interest while I was watching it. Im just speechless. The amount of feelings this gave me was unbelievable. You NEED to see this!

2) クラナド Clannad

Description:

Tomoya Ozaki is a third year high school student resentful of his life. His mother passed away from a car accident when he was young, causing his father to resort to alcohol and gambling. Thi results in fights with the two until one point Tomoya injures his arm in a fight. This causes Tomoya and his Father to become distant due to this and over time causes him to become a deliquint. While on a walk to school he meets a girl called Nagisa Furukawa, who is a year older but is repeating because of her illness. She is often alone because of this. They begin hanging out, and slowly as time goes on, Tomoya finds his life shifting in a new direction.

Other:

Clannad is a Manga with 28 chapters.

It also a Visual Novel.

The genre for this is Drama, Romance, Harem and Tragedy.

This is in Japanese, Japanese with subtitles and English dubbed.

My Thoughts:

Rating: 9.5/10

THIS ANIME HAD ME CRYING FOREVER!

Don't ask me why, find out for yourselves. I love this one so much.

But be prepared for a wave of emotions crashing down on you!

3) エンジェルビーツ Angel Beats

Description:

In a world after death, angels fight for their fate and their future. Yuri, the leader of Sekai Shida Sensen rebels against the god who destined her to have a unreasonable fate. On he other hand, Tenshi, the chairperson of the student council for the world after death, battles against the SSS members. SSS members utilize armed weaponry to battle it out against the angels who are harnessing supernatural powers.

Other:

This has a Light Novel and a Manga which has 26.5 chapters. 

The genre is Action, Comedy, Drama and Supernatural.

This is in Japanese, Japanese with subtitles and English Dubbed.

Rating: 10/10

My Thoughts:

This had me laughing really loud at times. But those moments that made me ;~; 

Jeez, anime like this is what made me so emotional -.- Besides the opening for this is just beautiful. I really want more episodes for this. But that ending! What happened after?! (Episodes-13) If you do like a funny and dramatic anime I suggest this. Besides I'm not complaining about the art. I kind of like it!

Other Drama Animes:

クレイモア Claymore

カノン  Kanon

神風怪盗ジャンヌ Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.

Authors Notes: There will be a Drama Anime part 2 :3 Hmmm~ What should I do next? Cute Anime or Horror Anime?

Please Comment or Vote :) Bye bye!