CH.10 I'm Sorry

CH 10:
Morning came fast, and I was stunned of what i saw in the kitchen.

EVERYTHING SERVED IN THE TABLE IS MOUTHWATERING. Why?

"Goodmorning Ms. Mori! I've prepared breakfast for you, well I used some of your food in the storage so pardon me for not asking your permission"
she bowed and I shifted my gaze at Taehyung and all i could see is a young man, more like a young lion, ready to gnarl the feast our guest made.

"Wow. It's been century since I last ate a real human breakfast!Waah! Come here let's eat !!you should prepare for school and so does for me" I said to her as I gestured my hand to the chair next to me.

"Bakit kayo nag-eenglish?" the boy which I presume, is envy for this little feast served right in front of him.
He can't eat this.

Oo nga noh, bakit ako nageenglish! Ito kasing si Hojin eh.

After me and Hojin took breakfast, Taehyung was bawling his eyes out of the food.....poor man can't take a single bite of that crispy bacon.

"Hojin! Bakit hindi ka pa naka uniform? You'll be late if hindi ka pa mag-aayos"

"uuhhhhmm......Ate kase po---"

"Stop. calling. me.Ate." i smiled. Trying to give her the best innocent warning a lady could elaborate.

"Kase po At--- Mori....I decided to stop attending school at maghanap na ng job para makatulong sa kuya ko sa gastusin ni mama sa hospital." nakayukong sabi niya

"WA....Wait! YOU HAVE A BROTHER AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!"

"Hindi mo naman siya tinanong Mori so why would she bother telling you?" sabat nitong lalaking nakaupo sa sofa feeling boss.

"Where's your brother?You should stay at his place not in a stranger's home"

"Uuhhm kase po, ayaw po niyang kasama ako sa dorm nila kasi puro lalaki tsaka po......ay basta!! and he's currently working at a coffee shop. Which is 7 blocks po ang layo dito."

I can't handle it anymore, i am exerting too much effort for his girl.

Then how about my plan?

Damn you conscience.

"Fine. Then go navigate each shop or whatever, help yourself regarding that job"

I walked out and left her dumbfounded of what i said.
With my rude actions towards the girl, what do you expect?

A nagging Taehyung as we went to the shop.

The whole time I was serving customers , Taehyung tries to extend his patience with nothing to do but observing the people

"Miss, do you do other services aside fron serving cups?" a man with a tatto on his arms grab my wrist and smiled.

Jerk!.

I pulled my wrist back and covered my chest with the round tray i am holding.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you sir but this cafe is all about serving people with cups and pastries....SIR."

"Oh come on don't be such a killjoy. Entertain me! "

Walang ibang customer sa shop ngayon and I can't find someone to help me.....except for Taehyung.

This time i step backward and looked at Taehyung, he dashed to the man but failed to hit him because he goes THROUGH physical things.

"Miss, you don't mind if I unbutton your polo right? Sshhhhh. You'll enjoy it!" He pushed me in my waist and pinned me to the wall.

I tried to exert strength to push him but i failed, I yelled in disgust and all i could see is Taehyung trying his best to get a hold of the man.

But it was useless, he can't touch physical things.

"TAEHYUNG!!" I yelled in a desperate tone and all of a sudden....

The man flew into the tables and I saw Jungkook and Jimin as they wear a worried expression in their face.

"Ms. myeon are you okay?" Jimin asked me but my kness had turn into jello and I slide down as panic start to dominate me.

Taehyung kneeled in front of me and held my face but again he just can't so he pacified me with his words.

"Mori. Mori, this is Taehyung pls look at me. Look at me, okay? your okay...Jungkook saved you. Just breathe"

I looked at him as tears stained my face, my body was trembling and my surrounding is swirling.

"Ms Myeon, relax. Jungkook knocked him out. We will report this to the police. Your safe now."

And before i knew it, jimin coated me with his comforting hug.
Repeatingly giving me the assurance of safety. I shifted my gaze to Taehyung and all I can see is a weak smile.

"Im sorry. I can't save you" he mouthed.

Right after he said that words, it kept on repeating until a scene suddenly flashed.

There were debris of con-----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gifctto~
Love y'all
-Aei