Your Bestie

I decided that the perfect role model would be my best friend. She was the one that came up with the role model thing. If she will not tell me her role model, then maybe I should just have her as a role model. She always seems very confident, and I wish I had that confidence.

I thought about her. She wears short shorts, and a small tank top. Even in the winter time. I looked through my closet. Since I had no short shorts, I cut my pants. Then I found a undershirt. I wore this. She wore a bunch of makeup on her eyes. Since I did not have the shades of makeup she had, I painted the design on. When I was done, we looked like twins.

Obviously looks were not everything. I would need to start acting like her. I should call her over, maybe if I talked with her for a while I could learn her personality.

I called her over. In just a few short minutes, she was over. I guess that meant that I should never be late.

When she saw me, she screamed and hugged me like crazy. "Finally you have a sense of style!" It was hurtful, but that is how I was to act now, so it should not offend me anymore.

"I know!" I screamed back trying to act like her.

"Why are you so different?" She asked.

"You told me that everybody needed a role model, so I chose you."

"I know, I do make a good role model," she said.

She told me about her double date later. I told her that I would certainly be coming. I also asked if I could follow her around all day, to learn how to be like her. She seemed flattered, and allowed that.

First we went to the mall. She kept asking the guys what they thought about what she was wearing. Eventually one of the guys started flirting. She asked him if he would like to go on a date with her later. He accepted. I guess acting like her would allow me to get some more guys.

I remembered that she had a date later. "Don't you already have a date tonight?" I asked.

"He is my date?" She told me.

"No, I mean the one you told me about at my house."

"Oh, well that date was not even good enough for me. He just wanted me for my looks." She replied.

"This one wants the same thing right?" I asked.

"No, he actually flirted back. I think that I have a better shot with him." She said as she pulled the most frilly, and small outfit off of the rack. "Try this on, get a date or it won't be considered a double date. You will just have to watch. I know that I would never watch somebody on a double date."

Wanting to me like her, I quickly took the clothes, and went to the fitting room. I tried on this piece of clothing. It exposed way too much than I would be comfortable with. I was trying to be like her though, so I needed to try these on.

I walked out. She looked at me as if it were normal to wear this kind of thing. "Perfect," she whispered. She pointed to some guy. I guessed that she wanted me to go impress him.

I walked up the way she wanted me to. I was supposed to show off my hips as I walked up. I was very scared though, and did not fully do this.

I tapped on his back. He turned towards me, and looked surprised. "Hi, are you busy later?" I asked, as she told me to do.

"I am getting married." He said looking horrified, yet satisfied at the same time.

A woman started walking towards us. I supposed that she was the one he was going to marry. I started turning away to go run, but the women started yelling. "Herold, who is this women? Are you cheating on me?"