Chapter 9: Job Surprise with memories in a photo!!

Hello fellow readers...It has been a long time since i have wrote another Chapter! AND I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY!!!! i have been on vacation with my family for a few months and you had to pay for wifi :( I will make this a nice chapter for you guys and hope you guys enjoy it!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEPP!! you wake up to the sound of your horrible alarm! "Ughh!" you growl as you turn around to turn off your alarm. "why is waking up early such a pain?" You ask in a raspy voice.

 "Oh I remember i have to go to my job...ARRRGH" you forced yourself to get up, and straight down stairs. 

"Good morning Hyun Ae! First day on the job eh?" appa greets you while doing the same and drinking coffe while enjoying an article on the newspaper. "Good morning appa, have you seen umma? i have to ask her where she put my uniform." "IMMM HEEEERE!" umma sings out of the kitchen,answering your question.

"Hello umma... have you washed my uniform yet?" You asked your umma. "Hmmm is it the uniform for that cafe?" she replies "YES! that one."

"That was yours? Well its in the laundry room." umma replies while making wierd gestures.

You walk down the hall to find a nice uniform with your name tag on it "employee Hyun Ae". You take a quick shower and put it on.

"Hey umma,appa. Im gonna catch the bus to work, dont wanna be late." You tell them while getting ready to head out. "No breakfast?" umma asks. "No its ok, im not hungry. I'll be on my way. bye!" You shut the door behind you and headed to the bus stop. 

While you were waiting for the bus, you hear someone come up to you. "Oh look its Hyun Ae. Ha Ha. its the nerd that wants to go to Luna Academy. haha Pathetic." You took one little glance and continued to keep your head down while "JULIA" walked away. Julia used to be a friend until she hung out with the popular group. Shes kindda like a bully. Oh look the bus is here! 

You sat on the spot where you usually sit next to Chanyeol on the bus. "Hey i should text Chanyeol...AAAfter I text D.O" you say in your head. 

To: Umma #2

HEY! How's it going at Singapore? Im off to "The Cafe" im working I forgot to tell ya that. I hope you guys are having a great time there. I'll text you after i get out...so if any late replies, then you'll know why. HAVE FUN! 

                                                                                                                   From: Hyun Ae 

"Now to text Yeollie." 

Good morning Yeolie!! is it ok if I call you that? haha anyway..today i have work so if you text me and i dont reply i'm sorry. anyway I'll call you later for lunch Annyeong :3

********************************************************

Work..

"OK..so now that you know how to work these machines i'll let you try." Said the manager as she helped you work the cappuccino machine. "This is easy..since its my first day and I probably don't have the hang of it, may I work as the cashier for now?" You ask in a timid voice. 

"Sure thing. Maybe in a few days. If you need any help you can ask James here." The manager says as she points to a good looking employee. "Annyeong..I'm James if you need anything im here :)" he says with a big smile. "Thank you." 

"Hello how may I hel-" as you look up you see Chanyeol smiling and waving to you. 

"Chanyeol? What are you doing here?" 

"Well I kindda work here too..Hey we can work together now!" Said Chanyeol as he went to the back room to put on his uniform. 

********************************************************

-You're POV- 

Chanyeol is working with me..oh dear..Thats ok too i guess but I might start to doze off again if he askes me things..geez I guess working with him won't be that bad right? It's not like anything could go wrong right? "OOOOK where to start" Chanyeol is right beside me..And his arm is around me.. OMG OMG OMG.. MUST- NOT- BLUSH! Oh no..

********************************************************

"Umm Yeol- I mean Chanyeol. Can you take this order for me. I need to go to the washroom quickly." You say in a shakey voice while trying to get out of his mini headlock. "Sure ok..come back quick ok. I might miss you. haha just kidding. Go ahead." 

You run to the washroom nad close the door with a small slam. "DID HE JUST..yes he did.. AHHHH he might miss me! He's so cute! ok keep calm lets try this again Hyun Ae.. It's your first day.. ok lets go!" You say to your self while cooling own your red cheeks.

"Hey, Hyun Ae is it?" James says "Ahmm yes." you reply shyly. "Ah ok. We haven't met properly earlier. I'm James.. And your Hyun Ae! Your really pretty." James says as he smiles with the most cutest eyes. 

"Thank you" You say while blushing crimson. "Hyun Ae!! Where are you?" Chanyeol says standing at the front. "Oh sorry Chanyeol. Thank you." 

"Hello, Can I take your order?" You ask the girl with her back turned.

"Oh would you look at that. Its Kim Hyun Ae!" Julia says with the a fake smile with the rest of her friends. "Hello. May I take your order?" 

"Um yes. Can I have a loser mochiatto for you?" Julia says while laughing with the girls around her. "I'm sorry, we don't sell that stuff here, Maybe try the other cafe across the street." You say while you secretly smile. "Oh so You answer back now huh? Well why don-" 

"Is there a problem here?" James says while he steps infront of you. "No there isn't we were just leaving. See you soon Hyuun Ae." Julia says while turns away to the exit. 

"Who were those girls?" Chanyeol asks you "Oh just some girls that bother me. Thats all." 

"It's ok I'm here if you need me ok?" Chanyeol says while he pats your back.

**********************************************

-home time- 

"See you guys tomorrow!" James says while he walks to the opposite bus stop. 

"That wasn't as bad as I imagined it to be." You say while waiting for the bus with Yeolie. "since we work together now, I guess we can get to know more of each other better right?" Chanyeol says while he takes out his phone. "Yeah your right!" 

"Here let's take a picture, on our first day of work together." Chanyeol says while he gets close to you. "Um yeah of course! let's take some wacky ones too!" You reply while you fix your hair. 

*snap* *snap *snap* "HAHA that one looks funny." You say while you laugh at Chanyeol's wacky face. 

*snap* *snap* *snap* "I really like this one! send it to me ok?" You say while you look through the photos. It was a picture of you with a smile with a gwiyomi pose and Chanyeol acting like a girl beside you. "C'mon, the bus is here." Chanyeol takes your hand as you two enter the bus. You look down while trying to hide your smiling and a crimson face. 

*********************************************

-At You're door- 

"Fun day wasn't it? Chanyeol says as he drops you off infront of your house. 

"Yes it was. See you tomorrow Yeolie! And goodnight" 

As you open your door, You turn around to see a smiling and waving Chanyeol. "Good night Hyun Ae sleep well." You smile back and close the door. You whisper to yourself as you lock the door. 

"Saranghae."