Paintball.

[Harry's POV]

"Harry!" I opened my eyes to see shining bright, blue eyes staring into mine excitedly.

"Louis?" I groaned, covering my face with the duvet, and blocking the sun.

"Oh come on!" Louis squealed like a child. "Today's the day!"

"The day?" I pulled the comfortable blanket away from my face.

"Today I'm taking you on that special date!" Louis grinned evilly.

"Is it the slightest rude to tell you that I'm scared on what's going to happen today?"

-

"Paintball?" I raised my eyebrows at the small boy who grinned like a madman.

"It'll be fun, let's go, Harry!" He dragged me by my arm, excitedly jumping a bit towards the main office.

Bloody hell.

Once we had been instructed on how to use the weapons, and were put the heavy equipment on, we were send to the field. It had several bags to hide behind when the game started, and several woods too.

"Ready, Haz?" Louis grinned towards me. Although his mouth was covered by the mask, I could tell he was smiling.

"Ready." I cracked a smile.

A shotgun was heard, and the game was on. Several players started to run around, and shoot whoever got in their way. Their is ten-no. Six players now, in total.

"Shit!" I yelled out in surprise when an paintball was shot right above my head.

"No one shoots my Haz!" Louis roared like a warrior, before running towards whoever attempted to shoot me.

"Louis!" I laughed loudly, chasing after him, gun placed neatly in my hands, as I inspected the woods, and hideouts for the ones playing.

"Yes?" I jumped in shock, when his small baby hair popped out of one of the hideouts.

"Leave it," I walked next to him. "We can shoot better than that anyway, let's show them."

"That's my boyfriend," He grinned widely.

"Louis," I whisper, tilting my head down way more. "Someone is pointing directly at your head."

"Shoot." He stayed still.

"Uh," I pointed towards whoever pointed at him. I simply pulled the plastic trigger, and the man's head went down. "Did I shoot him?"

"Down to five players!" Someone yelled, and Louis grinned.

"That was so hot." Louis pressed his helmet against mine, and grinned.

"Down to three players!" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Wow." Louis mused.

"I can't believe we've basically been hiding."

"Let's get that player down then." He smiled, and so we moved. Louis saw the last player, and shot him, but missed for a few centimeters. I ducked my head down when I saw the player pointing in my direction. He shot a few paintballs to the woods, missing Louis and I. Louis gestures to move towards the hideout. I obeyed, turning to the left.

"Bloody hell." I blurt out once I got shot directly in my right arm.

"Nooooo!" Louis cried out, as I frowned.

"Sorry Lou," I shrug.

"You're going down!" Louis shouted, before running after whoever shot me.

-

"I can't believe you lost." I chuckle, smiling at Louis' hand wrapped around my shoulder.

"Well this date turned out horrible." He laughed as he opened the passengers door for me.

"No," I smiled fondly. "It was amazing."

I pecked his lips sweetly, his soft lips moving in sync against mine in a slow motion. I pulled away, before things got heated, and blushed when I noticed he had his knowing smirk.

"Now it is." He smirked.

-

Paintball with larry, or movie night with ziam?