Live While Were Young ( A Niall Horan Love Story)

Hey everyone this is my first story so please no hate!

*Nikkis POV*

As I sat in my room waiting for my bestfriend Hannah to come over I couldnt help but let my mind wander to him, my 1 true love, Niall Horan, my best guy friend. I sat there and thought im never going to get him because hes dating that slut Chloe. She goes out with a guy for 1 week and then she dumps him after they you know do the deed. Next thing i know Hannah is waving her hand in front of my face and yelling at me to snap out of it. " Were you thinking of him again Nikki?" she said. I couldnt help but frown because i knew hed never love me back. ' Awww babes its ok you know hell dump her once you guys start hanging out again after he gets back from tour." I konw shes only trying to help but  she only makes it worse because i know the difference hes never going to love me. I just cant wait for him to come back from his tour so we can spend some time together. I know i only met him a couple of months ago when i moved to Mullinger before he went on tour  but i dont know how but we just clicked and have been bestfriends since. I remeber the first day i moved here, his mom came over and introduced herself and she told me how she had a son my age and how he was in a big boyband and at the time One Direction was my favorite band, they still are dont worry, so i asked her what their name was and when she said One Direction i flipped. I knew there was a possibility that I might see Niall but i didnt think we would be neighbors. So the next day there was a knock on my door and my mom told me to answer it ( my mom and dad are divorced but thats a story for another time) so I did as I was told and aswered it and who shouldnt it be but Maura and Niall. I almost fainted on the spot. They came inside and my mom told me to show Niall to my room. Of course i did and we started talking and next  thing i know my moms telling me its almost 10:00pm and that she thinks it best for Niall to go home seeming hes been there for 7 hours. That was the start of our friends ship. " Hello???" Hannah said. "Huh.. what??' I said. "Finally i thought i lost you for sure then ahaha"

*Hannah POV*

Poor Nikki shes so in love with Niall she hasnt even said more than 5 words to me since i got here. Shes so ablivous that Niall loves her back its sooooooooo obivous!!! I just hope they go out soon!

So thats my first chapter!! hoped you liked it!