Prologue

Louis's POV

Finally. Today is the day I graduate from university. I've been studying to be an interpreter for deaf students. I found it quite interesting when I saw a friend of mine do it.

I was getting ready to go but remembered that my best mates Niall and Liam are picking me up, so I dialed Liam's  number to see if they're on their way.

"Hello?"

"Liam, it's Louis are you and Niall on your way?"

"Yes, we are a few blocks from your house."

"Ok then see you in a bit. Bye."

"Bye Louis."

When they arrived, I grabbed my robe and cap and headed out locking the door behind me. Of course when I get to the car Niall and Liam are snogging thinking I won't be out here right away. This isn't a surprise to me considering the fact that they have been dating for over 8 months. I've walked in on them before too so I can't be grossed out by this.

I knocked on the window so they can unlock the door. But they are to busy eating each others faces off that they didn't hear me. I banged on the window this time getting scared expressions from both of them which made me laugh. Liam unlocked the door and I hopped into the car.

"That was rude." Liam said annoyed.

"Well you guys should wait until you get home next time." I giggled.

It was a short drive to the venue and when we got there it was packed. It was a struggle to find parking. We finally found one far from the building. Niall started to complain but after awhile of making agreements with him to go to Nandos right after the graduation he gave in.

Once we got in the building I spotted my family and friends waiting for me. I run over and hugged all them. They went to go find seats while I sat next to the people I'm supposed to sit with.

I zoned out once the speaker started speaking. The only time I payed attention was when he started naming people that have last names with "T".

This is it Louis. Your going to help people that need it. And at the end of every day your going to be proud that your making a difference in someone's life.

"... Lilian Tomlinson... Louis Tomlinson..."

An eruption of applause and cheers came from my family and friends that attended. I stood up and walked to the stage and got my diploma. I shook hands with people that were congratulating me.

Ok Louis, once you walk off this stage, you can live your life and be what you want to be.

I took a deep breath and stepped off the stage ready to take on what's next.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm Larry asf so I'm making this story I hope you all like it and the first chapter will be up soon!! :)