Chapter 2

I awoke to a load thud by my bed. I quickly sat up and grabbed my bad that I keep next to my bed. I turned on my lamp and jumped off my bed swinging my bad. I was about to hit him, he yelled "stop!!!" I Couldn't believe my eyes. It's Michael Jackson from the Thriller album. It looks like he just got off the set Thriller. But Michael Jackson has been dead for 6 years so how is this happening?! I think this might be a dream. "Are you Him?!"  I asked/ demanded.  "who me? My name is Michael Jackson." i relax a bit. " if your Michael Jackson, then how many siblings do you have? What's your parents name? What was your first album? what is your signature move?" I asked to see if this was the real Michael Jackson, not an imposter breaking into my home. "well I have 9 siblings, my parents names are Katherine Jackson, and Joseph Jackson and my first album was off the wall, and the move is the moonwalk. now let me ask you this, who are you? and where am I?" I was surprised that im in the presents of the king of pop. i shook my head to clear my thoughts, "well, my name is April bernt, and your in my room, in my house. and the day is March 27, 2015." after i said that, a thud happened outside of my door. i slowly walked to the door with thriller close behind. I had my bat ready to strike. I grabbed the door knob  and yanked open the door and I stood in shock. it was off the wall album sitting at my door and rubbing his head. "who are you and where am I?" he asked. I manage to not get frozen and I sighed. "come in and let thriller explain to you of what I told him. oh and by the way, can I call you off the wall?" he walks in. "sure since he looks like an older me." "great." I smiled. As he walked in the room, I walked out and closed my bedroom door.  I walked to the bathroom. and walked in. I closed the bathroom door behind me. As I pulled my pants down to use the bathroom, a load thud happened right next to me. I screamed, and I jumped up, pulled my pants up, yanked open the shower door and punched who ever was on the other side of it. I didn't have time to see who it was. after I punched him, he fell back and hit his head on the faucet. I panicked because this is the Michael Jackson from the BAD era, and he was out cold. I burst out of the bathroom and into my room. I was out of breath. "Th-thriller... huff... come... huff... come and.... huff... come and help... huff... me...." I finally said. he got up and followed me to the bathroom. when we reached the bathroom, I had a feeling that thriller was in shock that an older self of him is sitting, knocked out, in the shower. I grabbed one arm, waiting for thriller to help. "are you going to help me?" thriller nodded and grabbed the other arm and we carried him out of the bathroom.