Chapter 3: Red Chrysanthemum

(The guy in the picture is Adrian Callipe --->)

Chapter 3: Red Chrysanthemum

Flowers. I know that every one of those beautiful things has a meaning but who in the world would be interested in them? Besides Fynn ofcourse because his lack of interest on me shows the evidence that he would never pull a stunt like that. I frowned as the teacher in front of us started writing on the chalk board. Yes, a freaking chalk board! The class next to Homeroom is considered our first class. And it just happened that Fynn and I had biology class next. The teacher's worried about the environment and stuff so he believes that a chalkboard is better than a white board. His class is the only one with a chalk board. He didn't even acknowledge Fynn, A.K.A. New Student. Talk about manners of welcoming.

Then, out of curiosity, Fynn shot his hand up. The teacher (whatever the hell his name is) called him out and asked, "What's the matter, Mr...uh..."

"Sommers. Fynn Sommers, sir Davis. I just want to ask about a certain club that you handle." Something clicked inside my brain. Then I remembered the teacher's name is Harold Davis. How come Fynn knew that and I couldn't even barely remember a thing?

Sir Davis raised his eyebrow and his face showed a curious angle. "Club? What club is that? Is this related to our discussion, Mr. Sommers?"

"Well, somehow it is. I was talking about the Gardening Club. The club that contains a variety of flowers like a balsam and such. Your lesson is about the niche of things, right? So I was just wondering where the club got the flower." Realization hit me and I couldn't help but wonder if he's really helping me find out my secret admirer. Sir Davis sighed, "Honestly, where they get the flowers is none of my concern so I don't know how to answer your curious need to know this. The club president, however, knows everything that happens in there so I think you should ask her yourself. Her name's Thea Crane, senior."

His answer seemed to satisfy Fynn 'cause the guy nodded his head and looked down at his book. Sir Davis got weirded out by his actions but he ignored it either way and continued talking nonetheless. On the corner of my eye, I saw Fynn scribbling notes but I somehow felt that it has nothing to do with whatever Sir Davis was talking about. Fynn Sommers sure is uncanny. And for some strange reason, I think he came back here with a purpose and it's connected with Hailey and I. But I shouldn't let this get to me; whatever they're planning, I wouldn't let them succeed. Something tells me that having Lilia, Fynn, Zejji, and Warlynn enrolled in this school isn't just a coincidence. My suspicions needs to be proven or else I won't be getting a sleep tonight. Thankfully, we already exchanged digits.

Thankfully, Biology class ended fast. But I still had a burden to carry. And this burden has the name of Fynn Sommers. The weird boy back from my childhood days turned weirder through the passing years. Art Class was next and as I walked towards the door, Fynn grabbed my elbow and stopped me. His freakishly stern eyes caused me not to move. He sure is scary. He had the most beautiful stern scary brown eyes I've ever seen. My cobalt blue eyes paled in comparison to his.

I jerked my arm away from him and stood properly in front of him. My brothers would kick his butt if he would dare to pull that trick again. No guy in their right mind would grab a girl's elbow if they could just tap her shoulder or even call out her name. "What?" I snapped.

He looked irritated by my sudden questioning so he showed how much it annoyed him. He groaned, "Oh c'mon! I'm helping you to find this guy who sends you random flowers and this is how you rep--"

I cut him off by saying, "Oh puh-lease. The way you get more involved in my affairs would make anyone think the culprit is you." I clench my fists and then unclench it to keep me from losing my temper. His eyebrow knit together and his confusion showed on his face but it was quickly replaced by an annoyed look. "Stop being an arrogant, narcissistic, egotistical, conceited bitch. Why the hell would I even do that? Do I look like someone who has a taste of exotic hoes? Obviously, I don't. So shut your slutty tramp, you fucking whore."