1/1

WARNING: Harsh insults, vulgarities everywhere and a hint of racism! Don't read if you are sensitive to these topics! 

  Note: Not proof-read, do excuse any typos or grammar mistakes I made  

Now, enjoy reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH MY GOD I MADE IT!!! I FREAKIN MADE IT GUYS!!!" you squealed a-bit-too-loud when you read your email. You still couldn't believe it. Your all-time dream finally coming true. Your best friends, screamed along with you, giving a group hug before genuinely congratulating you. You were extremely happy that you passed the auditions but was disheartened as well at the thought of leaving behind your close friends you have been with all this while.

It's the day where you will be flying off to Seoul. All of your besties were there to send you off probably for the last time. You started to tear as you were nearing the departure hall. You just couldn't bear leaving your friends like this "Hey hey, don't worry. This doesn't mean the end of the world... We can skype ok. We can even go over there ya know..." one of your best friends comforted you. You gave your besties one last hug before waving them goodbye with teary eyes. As you settled down in the plane as it takes off, you wiped your tears away, as you convinced yourself to live your dream for you and your friends.

"Well then, this is it. Hello South Korea."

The moment you stepped into the airport, you were immediately greeted by a woman who you did not recognise at all.

"Are you Ms (Y/N)? I'm here to escort you to the YG building and be your guide for today," she politely bowed at you before escorting you to the van waiting for you outside.

You were overwhelmed the moment you reached the YG building. It's just like how it was shown on TV. Heck you're even going to be able to meet your beloved idols, Big Bang and iKon, up close. You tried to contain your excitement as you entered the building. You met Mr Yang, as you signed the contract with him as a YG trainee before the woman brought you around the YG building. You saw CL in the recording studio, then Winner in their practice room practicing a choreography Seunghoon probably came up with, before you came across GD in his studio composing a song probably for Big Bang's next album. Just as you thought life couldn't get any better, you came across iKon, who were just rushing out of the dance practice room, probably heading for their next schedule. You bowed politely at them, before you accidentally bumped into one of the members.

"Hey, watch where you're going, you idiotic new trainee!" he groaned before stomping off.

You then realised it was actually Junhoe, iKon's cold-hearted main vocal. You almost tsked at him before another member, maknae Chanwoo, came over as whispered, "He's always like that. Don't take it to the heart, yeah? Take care and have a good experience here in YG," he smiled politely before picking up his pace to catch up with his hyungs.

"Well at least he notices me now," you inner fangirl self unleashed even though you're still keeping your chill on the outside. Yes, you've admired Junhoe since iKon debuted. Heck even during his predebut times. You don't even know if it's only a celeb crush you're having on him. You decided to brush off the incident and focus on working towards your dreams. No distraction needed.

-time skip-

It's been 3 weeks since you're officially a YG trainee. You are at the practice room as usual, polishing your moves for the choreography that you have been going over again and again ever since day 1 to perfect it. You can't afford any mistakes during the trainee evaluation with Mr Yang next week. You were also planning to cover Taeyang sunbae's Eyes, Nose, Lips for the vocal part of the evaluation test. Gotta polish up your Korean pronunciation. Don't wanna mess up the lyrics and delivering the wrong message.