Chapter 5

Sehun and Jongin pretended like nothing happened the next few project sessions. They laughed about the same things. They worked just as hard. They talked just as much. But, that didn't mean the awkwardness wasn't there. It was there, but hidden deep down. They both felt it, but ignored it, hoping the other just forgot the incident with Yixing.

The two forgot Baekhyun and Chanyeol still existed. That was their biggest mistake.

It was a normal day when it happened. Sehun did all of his normal things, including not getting enough sleep because of late night World of Warcraft sessions that he knew he would regret. He even managed to do a little Jongdae annoying by stealing his popcorn.

Things were going as planned until the work session.

Immediately, Sehun noticed that it was just him and Jongin in the library. No Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Yixing were to be found.

Sehun should've learned from his past mistakes that he shouldn't have ignored this, but he did, because Sehun was apparently the real idiot.

Jongin was confused too, looking slightly annoyed when he saw Sehun walking in by himself.

"Hey, have you seen the morons? They haven't joined us, obviously. It just isn't like them."

Sehun could only shrug as he sat down lazily. "Maybe they're busy? Who knows? They don't help anyway."

Jongin sighed. "True, but I'm just apprehensive to just ignore this unusual behavior, y'know, because of last time..." Jongin trailed off, biting his bottom lip in worry.

He had thick, plush lips that would be great to ki-no. Sehun had work to do. He couldn't be thinking about that stuff.

"It's fine Jongin. They aren't smart enough to think of a second prank. Besides, I'm sure we can outsmart them if they do."

Jongin also joined Sehun in his stupidity by feeling relieved by that. Never let your guard down when it comes to the three idiots.

So, they just continued on with the project, not a care in the world. The awkwardness was still there, but it had died down to the point where not even they noticed the awkwardness. They also didn't notice little things like the library door opening, and the slight sound of footsteps. The only logical conclusion to that would be that the two boys were fucking deaf, because anyone can hear Chanyeol walking from a mile away.

It didn't matter though, because they were too late. And they knew that when their eyes were covered with black cloth, and their mouths were covered in duct tape.
You'd think the two dancers would be strong enough to get out of the grip, but Chanyeol and Yixing seemed to be stronger than they'd expect.

Eventually, they gave up, and just allowed themselves to be kidnapped. Now, if they hadn't known that the kidnappers were the three morons, they wouldn't have stopped fighting, but the kidnappers were most definitely the three morons. They knew, because Yixing's high as fuck laugh is easily recognizable.

Sehun was pretty done with their shit. He vowed to never let Jongdae know anything ever again. Ever. Not even if the apocalypse happened. Never fucking ever.

After being carried quite the distance, and uncomfortably, Sehun's blindfold was taken off to reveal that he was taken to his dorm. He resisted the urge to facepalm so hard that he would bruise his face.

"And, why did you kidnap me just to take me to my dorm?" Sehun said whilst turning around. He was surprised to see Baekhyun and Jongdae, rather than Chanyeol and Yixing.

"Fuck you, Jongdae."

"Save that for Jongin."

That was it for Sehun. He was completely done with everyone. He quickly stormed to the dorm door, intending to leave, but he was stopped by Jongdae who pulled his wriggling body off the door.

"Oh no you don't," Jongdae growled. "You are gonna do this whether you like it or not."

"What am I even doing?!"

Sehun was forcefully pushed onto the desk chair, his wrists being held down by Jongdae.

"Honey, we're giving you a makeover." Baekhyun strutted forward and bent down in order to be eye level with Sehun. "Hmmmmm." He looked him up and down, taking everything in. "This is going to be a lot of work." Baekhyun finally mumbled after carefully scrutinizing Sehun's face.

"Excuse me?!"

A finger was put to Sehun's lips as he was harshly shushed by the guy with an eyeliner pen in his hand.
"Stop talking, darling. You'll only make your face worse."

"Wha-"

"Ah, ah, ah." Baekhyun waggled his finger sassily. "I said be quiet. Does this bitch speak my language?"

When Jongdae said Baekhyun was a stereotypical gay, boy, he wasn't over exaggerating.

Sehun complied to Baekhyun's orders, unfortunately, and let him do his thing. He only opened his mouth to complain about the eyeliner that was being put on him against his will.

"Stop it with your whining. Bitch, everyone looks fabulous with eyeliner on." Baekhyun z-snapped, then went back to prodding Sehun's eyelid with a sharp pencil.

The only reason Sehun was cooperating was because he was still trapped by Jongdae, and, to be honest, he was a bit afraid of Baekhyun. The flamboyant boy seemed like he would stab him with the eyeliner pencil at any time. Sehun didn't want to die by a scary gay boy, so he was cooperative, and let Baekhyun turn him into a model.

At one point, Sehun realized that he had no idea what they were doing this for.

"Um, guys, may I ask why you're doing this?" Sehun asked, watching Baekhyun find the perfect outfit for him.

"That's for us to know and for you to find out," Baekhyun sassed, tossing clothes at him. "Put those on. They're the best things you have, unfortunately. These are the reasons I should always bring an extra pair of clothes." Baekhyun rolled his eyes, and started inspecting his nails. The dancer ignored Baekhyun's shade, and walked to the bathroom to finally be away from the two idiots.

Sehun changed, begrudgingly, and was surprised to see the end result.

Sehun decided on that day that Baekhyun was a god and should only be treated as such.

His hair was in perfect condition, swept to the side and practically glowing. The clothes Baekhyun picked out were the most flattering, a black pair of skinny jeans and a fitting white T-shirt in order to show his, uh, "assets". And, to top it off, it seemed eyeliner really did do wonders.

Baekhyun wasn't a moron when it came to fashion. That's what Sehun decided on that day.

Jongdae and Baekhyun seemed to agree.

"Ooo, la la." Baekhyun walked over and tugged at Sehun's sleeve. "I'm a miracle worker. If I weren't in a committed relationship, I'd bang you."

Sehun forcefully pushed Baekhyun's hand off of him and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Now, why do I look like a model?"

The smirk was back on Jongdae's face. Sehun didn't know how much he could hate a person until that moment.

"Oh, y'know, a special surprise awaits."

Sehun didn't want to know what the special surprise was.

Knowing Jongdae, he was going to find out anyway.