Slowly falling..

"God dangit." I yell. "Woah, dubstep calm down" spyking laughs. "Shut you face spyking" I say. He laughs and says "Nope" I groan and put my controller down. Another loss for me in rumble. I stay calm on the outside, but I'm screaming and raging on the inside. There's part of me that wants to be a try hard when I vs spyking. But I know that's going to ruin my reputation. I take one deep breath and grab the controller. "Come try to kill me spyking." I say daring him to come near me. "Ok" he taunts. I realized what I had done and when I said that. Dead, dead,dead,dead,dead,dead. On the screen.. over and over. "Good game" I say through clenched teeth. "Haha, are you mad?" He asks me. "No." I say. "Alright I gotta go." He says. "Bye then" i say. Spyking leaves and the only people left in the party are marco, me and Mikey. "Cya guys, it's pretty late" marco says about a hour later. Everyone leaves and it's only me and Mikey in the party. "So, mikey." I begin. "Yes?" He asks. "What do you want to do?" I ask him. "Well I have a few quest I have to do" he says. I try to listen to any clues on who he is. I've learned on Xbox no one can hide from me. The way he talks showed me nothing. The way he acted showed me he was special from the rest. And the way he played destiny. Don't get me started. You had better hope and prey you have good luck because he will be at the top of the list in 2 seconds. And you will die quickly. "Ok" I say. We spent most of that night playing destiny and talking.