Chapter 1

I was running. Running from it. It being the beginning of the zombie apocalypse. When it started I was walking into the kitchen when I smelled something. It was cupcakes.
Flashback
"Hey mom what are you guys making?" I asked "cupcakesssssssss" my mom said. She's 46 but still acts like a teenager sometimes. Then we hear on the radio about how everything is ending.
Flashback over.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was lost in my thoughts until I heard a low animalistic growl. I take out my knife and stab the walker in its head. It was a horrible sight. The walkers face was hanging off. Then I hear talking coming from behind me I look back to find people standing there. The next thing I know, I'm being knocked out.

A few hours later

I wake up to find a big group of people standing over me. There was about 8 or so. They must have been somewhere nicer than out here, they are much cleaner than I am. The leader, I'm guessing, was wearing a leather jacket and blue jeans with biker boots. He looked around 30 years old or so. "How old are you?" "I-I'm 15." I answered. A guy in the back whispered something to the leader. I think I heard him say, "Come on let her go she's so young you can't kill her!" I was grateful that he did that for me. The guy who told him they should let me go gave me a back of water and a gun, a knife, some ammo, and a little food. I thanked the guys and went on my way. Since they looked so clean I followed their tracks to see where they came from.