Story for angel

P.o.v angel

To Demi: Demz I have been here for two hours and none of them tried to really talk to me I'm starting to lose it, what should I do?
From Demi: sweety I really don't know. Try talking to them maybe that will work.
To Demi: you seriously don't think I already tried to do that. The just look at me like I don't exist. I'm done. But I have one thing on my mind I will try talk to you later.
From Demi: okay please be careful. Bye

I put my phone down and try listening to what there all saying. But I just don't understand them, what did I do wrong. I can't think of anything and it's really making me go crazy. I just can't put this down.
My head shoots up there standing up there saying goodbye but not to me. Now it's my time I climb on the table and scream you guys know I'm al life right so why don't you acknowledge me, they turn around look at me and just walk away. Even that didn't work. I'm giving up now for good. I'm going home there is nothing left for me here.

Hey mom I'm going home I already booked a flight you can't stop me.
Mom- oh sweety I wasn't planning on stoping you. I know why and I don't think you tried hard enough but it's your choice we will be back home in a month will you be fine.
Me- you know I tried hard enough I doesn't work and is probably will never work and of course I be fine on my own, I have done it before.

At the airport

Hey Katy my plane just landed are you here to pick me up.
Katy- oh was that the plan I left the car keys under the car and I'm on my way to New York you know how to drive Right have fun darling I will see you in a month. Byeeeee

Great she hung up were the hell is the car.

Great it's full off poster from the jonas brothers like they are trying to make me feel guilty when I didn't even do something. I can't help it to rip one off the wall and throw it in the trash can. Finally I found the car. I grab the key and started the engine and was finally on my way home. I turned the music up and say why is it so dark I hate driving in the dark. I turned to the left at the crossroad and all my lights turned off.

1 week later

I hear a lot of voices talking but I'm hurting so bad like every bone in my body hates me. I wanna open my eyes but I can't like someone is stopping me. The voices turn down and I hear one voice very quiet angel darling are you there open your eyes. I try and try but nothing's working where the hell am I. Then I hear that voice again. Somebody call a doctor she's moving. And when that person said three words I love you. I opened my eyes to only see that person walk away. When my eyes where fully open I heard alarms going off. People started running in and look at me and help me. Then everything went silent again. I don't know how long I been out again but I heard the voices again but they were crying and saying goodbyes. That one voice started screaming it's not fair we saying goodbye we need to fight for her she will wake up again. Nick I hear another voice say the doctor isn't giving her long her heart stopped everything Stopped and now we need to say goodbye. Before anyone good response I opened my eyes. I wasn't going to leave them I need them even if I didn't see that before. As my eyes opened I saw everybody watching me and my three brothers came running to me crying and the only things they said were sorry and we love you.

2 months later

Joe - so you can finally come home, how are you feeling.
Me- I'm good happy to leave this place
Nick- you know we are going to share a room because someone needs to watch over you.
Me- more like me watching over you.
Kevin- and most off all we need to have a serious conversation, we know we weren't great before you left. We had a lot of tour stress and we found out we weren't going to see you for a year, and I think we were practicing so we could all live without you but i didn't really worked.
Joe- funny fact nick couldn't stop crying the first few weeks.
Nick- shut up joe.
Kevin- we learned our lesson and hope you will forgive us completely.
Nick- and we are inviting you to come touring with us for a year. Mum and dad agreed that would be for the best.
Nick, Kevin,joe- we love you angel
Me- I love you guys to.

End