Vegeta's New Love

Chapter 1-The accidental wish

•DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN DRAGONBALL Z•

It had been a cool, windy Saturday. Goku and Vegeta were about to spar when they heard Yamcha's excited voice.

"GUYS! I FOUND ALL SEVEN DRAGON BALLS!"

Yamcha exclaimed as he ran towards the Capsule Corp. lawn. Bulma did a 'facepalm' gesture, and sighed. Her blue hair was now styled back to an Afro, and was wearing an orange striped shirt with an orange skirt and vest.

"Good for you."

Vegeta rolled his eyes sarcastically. He huffed, and Goku jumped with glee.

"Kakarot, what the-"

He was cut off by Goku accidentally knocking him down, all in a rush to get to Yamcha.

"All right, come forth Shenron!"

Goku called out, and Yamcha had a huge smile.

"You get one wis-"

"We know, and I wish for-"

"What are we gonna wish for?! Ooh, can it be an endless supply of food? Or how about a magic pantry full of food? Or maybe-"

"I wish one of you were a girl. You'd problably be damn sexy, especially you, Vegeta."

Yamcha grinned.

"Your wish has been granted. Fare thee well."

"Oh no no n-wait!"

Yamcha hurriedly tried to get Shenron to come back, but failed. He screamed, "I WAS ONLY KIDDING, SHENRON!"

Yamcha turned around in defeat, and noticed Goku was...different...

"Goku?"

"Hm?"

Goku's body was now slender, curvier, and hour-glass shaped. Her voice was higher, and her hair became a bit longer, as well as a bit wavy and shiny, too.

"Oh. My. God."

Yamcha stuttered. He stuttered in disbelief, and blushed madly. Then again...

Who knew female Goku could look so sexy?

"Goku, uh...you're a girl..."