The new girl?

The two children arrived outside of Goku's house to find that Vegeta was hugging a female look alike of Goku.

"Who's the new girl?"

Trunks blinked, then quizzically looked at Goten.

"Ummmm...I dunno..."

"Mom? Dad?"

Goten called, then he awaited a reply.

"What is it, Goten?"

Vegeta's voice called from inside the house.

"Can we come in?"

A few minutes later, the door opened to reveal Vegeta holding Goku as if she were a baby.

"Who's this?"

"It's Kakkarot, duh."

"But how?"

"Wait, lemme guess."

"Go on."

"Yamcha?"

Trunks guessed, and Vegeta nodded.

"Yamcha."

"Figures."

Goten shrugged and looked at Trunks, grinning sheepishly.

"Daddy, daddy! Look what Goten got me!"

The little girl cheerfully said, showing the things Goten had gave her. Vegeta smiled, and raised an eyebrow while a small smirk tugged at his mouth towards the boy, making him blush.

"Goten is so awesome, isn't he?!"

"Sure."

Just then, they heard a car pull up to the driveway and then a door slam closed.

"GOKUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Yelled a furious, pissed off Chi chi. Trunks, Goten, and even Vegeta all showed signs of panic, eyes filled with despair. This caused Goku to grab ahold of Vegeta's hand, as well as Goten's. Goten hugged Trunks and held her close by him while holding her hand, and Trunks held the two items.

As Chichi opened the door, Goku used instant Transmission, and ended up at Master Roshi's Kame House.

"DAMMIT!"

Chichi spat, furious she couldn't reach Goku in time.