Chapter 1

Emily's POV:

It was the first day of 11th grade and I was happy my years of high school were almost over. I will be 17 in a few months.

I stepped out of my car and walked up to the school doors and went to the office and told them my name and got me schedule for class
1st- English - Styles,Harry
2nd- Math- Dimbero,Jenny
3rd- Lunch
4th-S.S- Styles,Harry
5th- Free Period
6th- Science- Hanson,Ella
7th- Gym- Carpenter,Kyle

Ok so I had two classes with Mr.Styles he better be a good teacher. I started walking to my first period and when I got there I froze, Mr.Styles was really hot it looked like this was his first year teaching. I couldn't stop staring at him. He was wearing a black suit and he had beautiful green eyes with his curly brown hair pushed back. I took my seat in the second row of desks and the bell soon rang and everyone else started to file in. I didn't see any of my friends in this class so I guess I was alone.

Mr.Styles stood up and introduced himself and told us he would be walking around to meet everyone and while we waited we were to write a paper about ourselves for him to read. I took out a piece of paper and my pencil and started writing
My name is Emily Emerson I am 16 I like to listen to music and draw, I am not a sporty person I like to wear hoodies and jeans not to fancy. I have you for social studies too so I guess I will see you in a bit. I was interrupted when I felt a tap on my shoulder " Hello I am Mr.Styles and you are" he said holding his hand out "Oh Um my name is Emily Emerson nice to meet you" I said shaking his big hand "That's a beautiful name, Love" I started blushing "T-thank you Mr.Styles".  

This is just an intro other chapters will be longer- Any suggestions for character names let me know love you and vote + comment ~ Isabella